Knock Yourself Out With This Exhaustive Pokémon Black And White 2 Infographic

Posted by Damien McFerran

Everything you needed to know, and possibly more

Nintendo UK has published a staggeringly comprehensive infographic for Pokémon Black and White 2. Rather than waste our time coming up with witty commentary, we thought we'd merely replicate the entire thing for you below.

Enjoy.

Hejiru

Hejiru said:

I like how they keep saying this is the first time ever a sequel has been made. I guess Pokemon XD never happened. And Gold/Silver were sequels to Red/Blue, story-wise. Gold/Silver were even called "Pokemon 2" in the beta.

BlatantlyHeroic

BlatantlyHeroic said:

@Hejiru It wasn't really a direct sequel until the end.

Never mind, you're basically exterminating what was left of Team Rocket. So it basically is a sequel. My apologies.

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Nothing I didn't already know, but good for those who don't I guess.

Big_Gamer

Big_Gamer said:

Wait, wasn't B&W the first time you couldn't catch old Pokémon in the begining?

Onett

Onett said:

I wonder if they will ever consider rebooting the Pokemon series in 3D?

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Bit of a short memory there, Nintendo UK. As previously mentioned GSC/HGSS were storyline sequels to RBY, and XD is a very direct sequel to Colosseum.
Pokéfact 7 is wrong too, on two counts:

• GSC/HGSS (hello again) allowed you to catch Pidgey and Ratatta on the very first route. Which leads on to the second wrong point.
  • You can't get earlier generation 'mon right from the very start - the first route doesn't have any (only Patrat and Purrloin, both Gen V 'mon). They don't start showing up until after the second town - which makes them even later appearances than GSC/HGSS!

Dodgy fact-checking aside, Black 2 is fantastic and you should definitely pick it up if you're a Pokémon fan.

Flowerlark

Flowerlark said:

Just finished this. Clocked over 60 hours on it since I picked it up the day it came out. O_O

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Waiting for mine to arrive. I was planning to get Genesect and then leave the game unplayed until I finish HG, but I don't know if I will be able to resist.

DarkNinja9

DarkNinja9 said:

@sinalefa same here im still waiting on mine to arrive which really sucks but i also though maybe get genesect and my starter then save and continue later while i earn some more cash for my wii u :( but grr loosing patience and i have another pre order game coming soon at the end of the month :p

c1pher_c0mplet

c1pher_c0mplet said:

Still working on defeating the Elite Four in Pokemon Black. But I did get Genesect from Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection as well as many great Pokemon including Tornadus and Thundurus from Dream Radar for my Pokemon Black 2! And some more Pokemon that aren't even in the Pokedex from Dream World!

DaJusticeyJDude

DaJusticeyJDude said:

Just beat the champion and caught zekrom and kyruem right now im exploring the areas that i just got acess too,nuemva town,clay tunnel,black city,e.t.c. I totally love the game if you have the chance to get it, well.....GET IT!!!!!