EB Games Confirm Playable Titles at 2012 Aussie Expo

Posted by Brad Long

Could Wii U make an appearance?

As some of you may or may not already know, EB Games will be hosting its second EB Expo in October this year in Sydney, Australia, where it will showcase many new and upcoming titles. Today, the company has confirmed a list of playable games for the event.

Unfortunately, Nintendo have only confirmed Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 for the Nintendo DS so far, with playability of the title yet to be decided. With the Wii U launch looming large on the horizon, you might assume it will be shown off in some capacity as well, but we've heard nothing on this as yet.

If or when we receive any extra information regarding what Nintendo goodies are to be showcased, we will be sure to let you know. We'll be attending the event and reporting back on any new announcements.

Are any of our Australian readers planning on going to the EB Expo? Tell everyone about it in the comments section!

[via ebexpo.com.au]

BenAV

BenAV said:

I'm not going because I can't make the trip up there from Melbourne, but I know people who are.
It seems like the Wii U isn't going to feature much anyway.
Oh well.

luminalace

luminalace said:

I wanted to go but with no confirmation about a Wii U showing, I'm not sure I will bother.

@ Ben AV - I have streetpassed you a few times now. You obviously visit EB Swanston Street like I do!

Aviator

Aviator said:

I'm not going (As it is 10 days before the HSC).

Weird to see a complete lack of everything Nintendo. Normally there is at least some stuff on the D front, and considering the UK has that Nintendo Tour why Australia hasn't gotten aboard the Wii U hype train is confusing.

Aviator

Aviator said:

(double post, boo iPad) It will be interesting to see what/where Pax brings to Australia.

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

I think Nintendo is staying mum at the moment about the Wii U, EB still has another round of announcements to make for presentations and games to be shown at the event, so fingers crossed.

RedYoshi999

RedYoshi999 said:

The EB Expo is about as far away from me as it can get on the complete opposite side of the country, so no I won't be going. :P

BenAV

BenAV said:

@luminalace Ah, so you're the one that sent me that personal message. :P
I go to Uni at RMIT so I often stop by before and afterwards and I usually go to all the events so I'm there quite a lot.

luminalace

luminalace said:

@BenAV

Yeah I'm glad you noticed...I tried to fit in that I know you from Nintendolife as best as I could!
I got a street pass hit from you (amongst many) on the day NSMB2 launched at the Nintendo Experience and asked around but never found you!