3D Classics Excitebike Revs Up as Club Nintendo Reward

Posted by Mike Mason

It's wheelie rather good

Pull those leather jackets out of the wardrobe, North American Club Nintendo members — you can now get 3D Classics Excitebike as a reward until 26th August.

The 3DS eShop game was free to download for a time last year, but if you missed out you can now grab it for 150 of your shiniest reward coins. Ride on over to our 3D Classics Excitebike review if you're not sure if it's worth it. It probably is...

Then again, you could spend those 150 coins on WiiWare puzzler Fluidity instead, which is still available until 19th August. An eShop sequel was announced yesterday, so now might be the perfect time to dip your toe in the water if you didn't get round to it when it was first released. Here's our Fluidity review to help you decide.

Do any of these rewards interest you?

Thanks to Knuckles for the news tip.

[via club.nintendo.com]

Related Games

chanchandesu

chanchandesu said:

Unsure if I should get this, or should wait for a different 3D classic. Wanted the Kirby one though.

Gridatttack

Gridatttack said:

Meh. I still have it for game boy advance, and I dont use the 3D effect as much, so ill pass.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I have both rewards, as both had been offered in the past. Although to be honest, I bought Fluidity. So I will be waiting a bit more to see a new reward.

UnseatingKDawg

UnseatingKDawg said:

Well, got Excitebike free, another 3D Classic free, and 20 other games free. And the last time I got a code for a "free" game, it magically didn't work. So I'll just save my coins and go for that Super Mario t-shirt.

coolvw93

coolvw93 said:

ill wait till the 20th to decide if ill get it or not, depends what comes after fluidity...

kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213 said:

OH WOW! I LOVE EXCITEBIKE!! But I got it for free when I bought my 3DS. Actually, it was free for a while on the eShop... ... C'mon, Nintendo... Can Fluidity at least be replaced with a Virtual Console title?

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

Wasn't 3D Classic Kirby's Adventure a reward at one time, or am I just imagining it?

cheapogamer4life

cheapogamer4life said:

3D Classic: Xevious has been featured as a Club Nintendo reward but im not sure about any other 3D classics games.

iphys

iphys said:

When Kirby's Dreamland was a reward, people assumed it was the 3D Classics Kirby at first by mistake. So far the only 3D Classics they've offered were Xevious, Urban Champion, and Excitebike.

Teaqq2

Teaqq2 said:

I might get after New Super Mario Bros. 2 comes out, but I have it in Animal Crossing!

Samholy

Samholy said:

i loved exite bike when i was a kid. when i got the 3d version, i was quite happy, but got bored of it quite faster than expected. like all nes games.

i remembered why i loved these games. i could play in front of a tv with a friend.
with someone. playing nes games alone is boring or frustrating.
only mario and zelda kept me entertained. mario 1 is still fun to play now and then...
i want mario 2 and mario 3 nes classics!

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

Not worth it. Unless you've played Excitebike before and really enjoy it, with or without teh nostalgia - dont get it.

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

@XyVoX - No, we in Europe unfortunately dont get any 3DS Club Nintendo rewards. We also dont get the weekly sale that they do...

DarkEdi

DarkEdi said:

I will wait for the monday for the new VC game (please, no wiiware, i want VC).

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

I had this for free before my original 3DS was stolen, and I've only got 260 coins currently. Hmm... I'd like to hold out for a 3D Classics: Kid Icarus with my coins, but I guess I could just focus on building them back up by the time that day comes (if it comes). What the heck, I'll get Excitebike back, it's one of my favorite time wasters.

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

@iphys_and_others Thanks, I thought Kirbys Dreamland was the only Kirby offered, and then I knew about the other 3D Classics Xevious, [bought] Urban Champion [skipped] and now Excitebike [bought] :)

Rargon

Rargon said:

Wooh! Bought KH3D for a nice little Club Nintendo surprise, now I have both Excitebike and KH3D!

linkster55

linkster55 said:

Excite Bike looks quite interesting.. I may actually have to spend some of my hard earned coins for once :P

rjejr

rjejr said:

Fluidity says good until Aug 19. Today is 20. Can somebody please let N know, I already have Fluidity from the last time a few months ago and I don't want Excitebike.