Time Travelers Live Action Advert is All Tears

Posted by Katy Ellis

Why so serious?

Level-5 has been very cryptic so far with information about its upcoming release of Time Travelers in Japan this week, and things aren't about to get any clearer with these two latest trailers. Even with only three days before its launch on Nintendo 3DS and PS Vita, and ten days until Time Travelers releases on PSP, Level-5 are keeping their collective lips sealed. The two release trailers hint at the game having movie-like qualities, and a stirring story that will leave you in tears.

There is currently no word that Time Travelers will receive the localisation treatment, but we can continue to live in hope.

[via andriasang.com]

Unca_LzStaff

Unca_Lz said:

Not really interested in it. I would rather see a localization of that Ace Attorney vs Layton game, though I would not be offended if both were localized :)

LittleIrves

LittleIrves said:

Maybe there are Vita versions of the commercial, too.... but if not, it's interesting that the 3DS version seems to be the headline version, seeing as it's the system shown in both. Not surprising, I guess, given sales, but still, you'd think the superior hardware of the Vita would mean it'd get the star treatment. (I'm thinking of those old magazine ads during the 16-bit era and the small print saying 'screen shots are of the SNES version' when the game released for both SNES and Genesis... good times.)

KodyWB-98

KodyWB-98 said:

Localize this please Level 5. While you are at it, please bring us more Professor Layton games, especially Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.

WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret said:

For a split-second I thought the person on the left in the picture was Link. Only three problems, this isn't a Zelda game, brown hair, and I'm pretty sure it's a woman...

Gamesake

Gamesake said:

I agree with Nintendo life, this game does seem to hint at a story that will leave you bored to tears.

kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213 said:

I just bought Dragon Quest IX (again) and I love Level-5. If it is anything like Dragon Quest IX, I hope it gets localized. That would be another must buy 3DS game for me and more Club Nintendo Coins! Speaking of which, I got 40 for DQ9 and only 20 for Super Paper Mario.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

I've been playing Rogue Galaxy (PS2) another brilliant level-5 game (they must be my favourite developers outside of nintendo). & I was excited for this game but I don't know now... The game makes you cry heaps because its got really sad themes? No thanks.

McHaggis

McHaggis said:

Re: image with caption ― I didn't know Link was making an appearance in this game. Get a hair cut, you hippy!

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

The first thing I thought when I watched the first trailer was Final Fantasy VIII.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

Wow, I didn't know it was coming out so soon in Japan. They've certainly been keeping quiet on the details of this game, unless I've just missed a lot of them.This game does look interesting but I still don't know anything about the gameplay, does anyone know what sort of game this is?

Markystal

Markystal said:

Sees trailer There are going to be a lot more tears than that if this doesn't make it stateside.