Pink and Blue 3DS Consoles to Hit Taiwan and Hong Kong

Posted by James Newton

Look on in envy

3DS is already available in Rose Pink and Aqua Blue in the West, but Nintendo has put together two new colours for Taiwan and Hong Kong: Cerulean Blue and Shimmer Pink.

The two vibrant colours are very similar to the light blue and pink DSi consoles we saw a few years back. Feel free to ogle them but don't get too carried away: these colours are currently only for Taiwan and Hong Kong, and launch on 28th September alongside the 3DS XL in white and blue.

[via nintendo.tw]

47drift

47drift said:

That blue is stunning and would go much better with a Slime sticker than mine currently does! Would love to see that as an XL.

Untitled

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

Sweet. Those snaps really make you appreciate the original 3DS design. The 3DS XL looks as if its been afflicted with some sort of tumour.

sillygostly

sillygostly said:

And that's a much nicer and ostentatious shade of pink than the rather dull looking "Lavender Pink" model that was released in Australia.

WaveBoy

WaveBoy said:

Cerulean Blue looks absolutely gorgeous. :D
Same color as Leonardo's Bandana. WANT

BenAV

BenAV said:

Not too fond of that blue one.
Would much rather Colbat Blue.
Pink one looks nice though, not that I'd ever want a pink console.

Guhin13

Guhin13 said:

Now this would decide for me whether I want to get an XL or not. If they released this Cerulean Blue 3DS in the states, I would rather get that than an XL. That blue is just amazing. Why must it be for Taiwan and Hong Kong only?!

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

Wow those colors are really nice. Why don't you release all colors in all parts of the world Nintendo!? >:[

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Wow Nintendo. Three different shades of blue and two shades of pink, and not a single green color.

Drewroxsox

Drewroxsox said:

The pink one looks great, and makes the pink one that was already released look like crap. Those two colors remind me of the pink and blue of the wiimotes too.

janettocrossing

janettocrossing said:

OMFG THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!! FLIPS TABLE OVER The pink one is GORGEOUS ! I LOVE IT ! I already have a pink one but that one is so pretty! <X'D
But then again, I would NEVER trade my pink 3DS... I just don't feel it's right to trade my 3DS just cuz of a stupid-yet gorgeous new color XP

GamerZack7

GamerZack7 said:

Here's what I'd wish for if I had three wishes:

1. Sunset Orange, Dune Yellow and Forest Green 3DS Consoles available for purchase

2. Aqua Blue, Cosmos Black, Flame Red, Lavender Pink, Ice White, Midnight Purple, Cobalt Blue, Cerulean Blue, Shimmer Pink, and the three aforementioned colours of 3DS available in all territories

3. A free eShop card and Nintendo-published 3DS game with every 3DS console

That way, I'm wishing for something that benefits everyone and not just myself! :)

Nibelilt

Nibelilt said:

@Nintenbro

The pink released here was called Lavender Pink.

Lavender Pink