New Documentary Tells The Last Story

Posted by James Newton

Fan service

The Last Story finally hits North America this month, so it's a good time to learn a little more about the game's development.

This documentary by French site Sidekick.fr explains more about Mistwalker's background, The Last Story's original concept as a much darker game called Lost World and more. It's well researched and slick, and well worth a watch.

Make sure you read our The Last Story review for more on Mistwalker and Nintendo's Wii RPG.

kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213 said:

YAY! I...might not get this one. I really want Heroes of Ruin and Kingdom Hearts 3D... Maybe later though!

arrmixer

arrmixer said:

preordered mine hopefully I'll be able to pick it up on the 10th.. though I'm still enjoying Xenoblade :)

MakeMyBiscuit

MakeMyBiscuit said:

I agree! This is BRILLIANT! A very well done documentary on the game. Makes me very glad I have it pre-ordered. It also get me upset at people who pirate games. This team put so much of their efforts and talents into making this game right it is a crime when people think they are entitled to get games like this for free just because they found a way. Absolutely no integrity! That's OK because we reap what we sow :)

Thanks Nintendo Life for letting us know about this video!

coolvw93

coolvw93 said:

im looking forward to this game, i have had it pre ordered since the day i found out it was coming here. cant wait to play it!

CaPPa

CaPPa said:

I've been told by EBgames (where I have it preordered) that The Last Story has been pushed back to August now. Is this just for Canada or all of North America?

MakeMyBiscuit

MakeMyBiscuit said:

@CaPPa

I think it is all of North America :( On amazon.com the release date is July 31, 2012 and my "Delivery Estimate" says August 7, 2012 -August 12, 2012.

Maybe the delay is due to the special inclusion of the art book. If so, I don't mind the wait :)