Check Out Kingdom Hearts 3D Worlds in the Latest Trailer

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

A virtual Disney World

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance hits EU stores this week, and at the end of the month in North America, so Square Enix is duly winding up the hype-generator. How does it do that? With a flashy trailer showing off cool bits of the game, of course.

This latest trailer, below, shares a number of environments and areas, ranging from Fantasia with Mickey Mouse to Tron with Jeff Bridges. There are also flashy moves and boss fights on display, also showing off the fact that this is a visually appealing newcomer to 3DS. Being ahead of the game we've already played through this one, so be sure to check out our Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance review to learn whether this is the title you've been dreaming of since 3DS launched.

[via youtube.com]

hendie001

hendie001 said:

i must say this is coming along very nice. I have not played this series since the snes days, guess i have been missing out. i love square but heroes could have been a little longer but maybe this will give me the summer blockbuster i have been waiting for.

DeMoN-13ruce

DeMoN-13ruce said:

got kh3d already omg i love pre ordering xd its really good got some tears when they summerize the series with 1 gc vid this and metal gear solid are the only series that have let that happen to me :D

oninowon

oninowon said:

What are you talking about? It never came out for the snes. The first Kingdom hearts was released for the PS2.

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

Pre-order has been in for a while. The demo proves he combat as fun as ever, now it's time for multiple play throughs after July 31st to fully follow the game plot.

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

Playing through the Hunchback world will be really fun, so I'm looking forward to playing this. The demo is a nice way for me to get a feel for the game, so once I get the flowmotion down, the fighting should be intensely fun.

grimbldoo

grimbldoo said:

I just want to see Neku in 3D. Man, I wan't another The World Ends With You game so bad. d