Yuzo Koshiro Really Likes Kid Icarus: Uprising's Multiplayer

Posted by James Newton

Killer beats

Legendary musician Yuzo Koshiro is best known for his soundtracks to The Revenge of Shinobi, Streets of Rage and Sonic the Hedgehog on Master System, but he's also a killer at Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Uprising supremo Masahiro Sakurai spoke to Cubed3 and revealed the musical maestro's multiplayer habit:

Of course, the game is very addictive, even one of the musicians on the game, Yuzo Koshiro is really into Free-for-All and in the month after release racked up 5,000 kills.

You go, Koshiro.

[via cubed3.com]

BenAV

BenAV said:

Well that's fair enough.
It is sort of amazingly good fun, after all.

Wildfire

Wildfire said:

I love the music of this man! Sometimes I just have to listen to the soundtrack of Streets of Rage1 & 2 or Revenge of Shinobi! And don't even get me started on the music of bridge zone on master system's sonic! Pure gold!

Shworange

Shworange said:

It really is a great multiplayer system. I've been on multiplayer daily since its release. Good to hear kudos where it's deserved.

hydeks

hydeks said:

That's a game I would LOVE to see again! Nono not kid icarus, STREETS OF RAGE!!! Do it.....

shonenjump86

shonenjump86 said:

His music is awesome. The Streets of Rage soundtrack never gets old. Best video game music out there IMO.

Onett

Onett said:

I love the chaos. There are many ways to make it work to your advantage. I haven't played this game in months but I played it religiously for several after its release.

Ryno

Ryno said:

@Shiryu: Thank you for mentioning Actraiser's soundtrack since James has
been drinking some haterade again and doesn't recognize Koshiro's best work!

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

5000! Wow, thats alot of KO's...
Makes my 3000 look out of place in 3 months, with most coming in this month :P