The Inflatable Kart Now Works With Your Nintendo 3DS

Posted by James Newton

Let your joy ring out!

Those inflatable Wii karts are great, but what are you supposed to do when you migrate from Mario Kart Wii to Mario Kart 7? CTA Digital has you covered, revamping the kart to support 3DS as well as Wii.

Slot your 3DS console into the steering wheel and turn away in games that support gyro controls. Interestingly the press release mentions Chocobo Racing 3D, a game we've not heard about for two years. But at least it'll support this inflatable sit-in kart, so that's awesome.

You can buy it from Amazon. It's $39.99.

CTA Digital's New Inflatable Sports Car Offers Added 3DS Fun, Realism

Brooklyn, NY - For gamers wishing to get inside the action of motion-controlled racing games, CTA Digital (http://ctadigital.com) introduces the Inflatable Sports Car for Nintendo 3DS and Wii.

Fans of the Nintendo 3DS who enjoy games like Mario Kart 7 appreciate the motion control features of this console, where every tilt and turn of the racing vehicle comes off the screen and into the gamer's hands. The Inflatable Sports Car allows gamers to literally get in the driver's seat, while the steering wheel holds their 3DS console or Wii Remote. Racers can steer with their Wii MotionPlus console remotes or use the 3DS adapter to zoom into the game for hours from a soft and comfortable seat.

Styled as a sleek racing car, the accessory is ready for play in seconds by simply popping open the air valves and using the foot pump to inflate each section. Inflating to 45" x 28" in size, the kart is suitable for indoor use, safe for children and supports up to 230 pounds.

The Inflatable Sports Car can be enjoyed with games like Mario Kart 7, Sega & Sonic All-Stars Racing, Asphalt 3D: Nitro Racing, Mario Kart 3D, Ridge Racer 3D, Chocobo Racing 3D, and many other 3DS and Wii racing titles. It can be purchased on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HCGEEA/ref=cm_sw_su_dp) and all other retailers that sell CTA Digital's accessories.

Torchwood

Torchwood said:

I changed my mind. Screw the Circle Pad Pro.
This deserves the awards. All of them.

tertium_quid

tertium_quid said:

Now if only Wii U has connectivity with the 3DS for the purpose of viewing 3DS games on a TV.

Supremeist

Supremeist said:

OH
MY
GOD
No words, actually. I can't see how this accessory would work out with the tiny screen but okay. Seems very interesting :D

Alienfish

Alienfish said:

Now I wish I was a kid again. Me trying to fit into one of those things now would just be... awkward. Like a fat guy in a little coat.

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

For a seven-or-under-year-old, this'd be awesome. For everyone else, it's a baffling but effective reminder of:
a) Why we don't let seven-and-under-year-olds near anything important
b) Why being sensible and over the age of seven makes you really boring

mamp

mamp said:

And you people thought the Circle Pad Pro added bulk to the 3DS (LOL)

R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George said:

Kids at 7, they love it.
Majority of kids at 10 to 15, think "I'm too mature for to be playing with kid's toys.".
Adults: Anarchy to the packaging, if I can squeeze myself or sit on it without breaking it. It worth it!

TheRegginator

TheRegginator said:

I feel like I would look like the biggest tool ever trying to fit myself in one of those and using it.