If Only This F-Zero 3DS Advert Was Real

Posted by James Newton

All a dream

Eyeball-melting speed and glasses-free 3D would be such a happy combination. While Nintendo stays silent on the future of F-Zero, fan Jan Neves has taken the initiative and created a trailer for the smartly named F-Zero 3DX.

Footage from F-Zero GX blends with the Blue Falcon flying out of the 3DS top screen. If Nintendo ever does publish F-Zero on 3DS, it needs to advertise it like this.

Excellent work, Jan.

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

Yeah, Nintendo, get on this ASAP. I have moneys, It could be yours!

Cipher

Cipher said:

I did a thing while watching this. Felt pretty good. Still not as good as the video, mind.

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

Haha, that's pretty impressive - good skills. Maybe this will spur Nintendo into action!

Chris720

Chris720 said:

If they don't make F-Zero on the 3DS now... well I've lost hope in humanity. They've skipped the Wii and DS with F-Zero, don't let it dodge 3DS too...

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

An ideal scenario at E3 2012 would be an F-Zero release on both 3DS and Wii U, with cross-platform play. Already done with WipeOut on Vita, it would be pretty memorable with F-Zero.

GamerZack7

GamerZack7 said:

I can just picture it now...

Me: "WHOA! This game is freaking beautiful! My eyes could just water with eye-strain at this crisp, smooth framerate!"

My conscience: (Dude, the instruction booklet said to take a break every 15 minutes when playing this game. Don't you think it's time for a nice cold beverage?)

Me: "What?! But I'm on a roll! See? I just blew up King Meteor and Wonder Wasp!"

My conscience: (I'm not sure...)

Me: "HA! Take that, James McCloud who's supposed to be a fox! I could play all ni- oh...I don't feel so good...I think I'm gonna be-"

rushes to toilet to...uh...ew...

My conscience: (I told you so.)

Me: "Shut up..."

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad said:

IS this real?!
Please don't play with my soft heart, I would kill over 9000 pandas to make this happen.
And yes, I would love a Blue Falcon 3DS
Even if, we were all Falcon Troll'd
Untitled

Rawk_Hawk

Rawk_Hawk said:

I was already fooled by this trailer once on Gametrailers.com and now you have tricked me again NL

Kagamine

Kagamine said:

Not to bring lame comments on to this site, but I must...

Throws money at screen

coolvw93

coolvw93 said:

that would be an awsome game, im hoping for a new F-Zero game to happen some day

Kirk

Kirk said:

Well, F-Zero would be so well suited to both the 3DS and WiiU imo, so I want Nintendo to get it's ass in gear and make it happen.

hydeks

hydeks said:

I keep throwing money at nintendo but they just don't accept it! Make a new F-Zero Nintendo, we NEED it!

darklordrobert

darklordrobert said:

A new 3DS/WiiU F-Zero game would be awesome!
But I think Nintendo will have a hard time topping F-Zero GX.

Unca_LzStaff

Unca_Lz said:

Meh, never really cared for F-zero, but as long as they make a game I want and this, I can back it up ;)

Luffymcduck

Luffymcduck said:

Hahaha, dedicated fans are funny, this looks like a real thing. I really want a new F-Zero game that´s as good as GX.

benjamines

benjamines said:

Oh, man. The English language does not have words to describe how much I want this...

German captures it nicely.

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

Nintendo, make this person a millionaire, buy their idea, and RELEASE THIS GAME!

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

A new F-Zero would be great and should happen someday, whether it was for the 3DS or Wii U. After Kid Icarus, I wouldn't like any other series to contiue to be dormant.

HaNks

HaNks said:

meh, i want to see X reimagined for 3DS/Wii-U as opposed to the GX incarnation. imagine X with 16/32 player online races, super smooth HD graphics while maintaining the original art direction and gameplay. would be amazing.