Two 99seconds Trailers Last Longer Than 99 Seconds

Posted by James Newton

But who's counting?

99seconds is a follow up to 99bullets, but instead of a shooter it's a game of extreme keep away.

EnjoyUp has just sent over two new trailers showing the game in action, and it looks like a decent test of skill for those after some intense gaming.

There's no release date or price for 99seconds yet, but we'll keep you posted.

Portista

Portista said:

That's pretty interesting, but I don't like the music or voice.......I'll pass.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

That looks like intense fun. I don't get the time limit thing though as the player carried on after it finished.

rayword45

rayword45 said:

Immediate sight of the logo.

Reaction: "YES! YES! YES!"

I am DAMN excited for this game!

ohhaime

ohhaime said:

Bullets was so good I'm going to buy this and won't regret it even If i don't like it.

JulioMoruno

JulioMoruno said:

Thanks guys!!! I´m Julio Moruno Game designer of 99Seconds. About the price is 2$ (eShop) and 200 Points (DSi Shop).

kurtasbestos

kurtasbestos said:

I am super excited for this game. 99bullets is an amazing game, but I don't have the short (or long)-term memory I used to, so relying on my reflexes alone is much more satisfying.

JulioMoruno

JulioMoruno said:

The control is with d-pad and the all other buttons are used for to control the time, slowdown enemies...also you have a blue energies for increment 9Seconds. Thanks

rayword45

rayword45 said:

@JulioMoruno: DSiWare is a very obscure service, and 99Bullets NEEDS more recognition since it is probably one of THE most innovative games today. You should port it to Steam or something.

JulioMoruno

JulioMoruno said:

The time mechanic is very simple, you have a Real Time on the botton screen. When the Real Time is Zero, the Time Bullet(slow down) is disable and you die with a one colision. If you uses much the Slowdown the Real Time advance and can´t complete the game.
About the other platforms is possible. But I think that the Nintendo Platforms need this genre.

TheGreenSpiny

TheGreenSpiny said:

This looks very cool, and it reminds me I need to pick up 99 bullets. This looks like an improved version of bit.trip void. This series is starting to remind me of bit.trip in general.