Peek Between Your Fingers at a Project Zero 2 Trailer

Posted by James Newton

Horror story

Tecmo Koei's enhanced Project Zero 2: Wii Edition is coming to Europe this June, but Nintendo is starting the scares early with a new trailer.

What starts out all sweet and lovely eventually gives way to the kind of twisted sights we've come to associate with the Project Zero (aka Fatal Frame) series over the years. It's also got plenty of butterflies too, something else series fans will be more than familiar with.

The Wii version of the PS2 original also comes with a neat treat for anyone who purchases and Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir: complete the 3DS game and point your 3DS camera at the cover of Project Zero 2 for a special spooky surprise.

rtr0GMR1

rtr0GMR1 said:

I am getting R E A L L Y tired of reading stories about games that look interesting just to see the release date for NA listed as TBA...

DeMoN-13ruce

DeMoN-13ruce said:

alot games like rpgs and these are being released earlier in europe now ....maybe rpgs sell better in europe? i dunno

warioswoods

warioswoods said:

If it comes to NA, this would surely have the finest wardrobe of any horror game I've played.

Ernest_The_Crab

Ernest_The_Crab said:

I hope Tecmo doesn't screw up the controls again and refuse to fix them, causing Nintendo to not release the game.

Katernity

Katernity said:

i'd much rather have a NA release of Fatal Frame 4 than a remake of an old game I've already finished.

Gameday

Gameday said:

2 lovelys in the woods , i wonder whats gonna happen ha. Wii Edition nice.. But still why so late... Nintendo you aint slick my friends lol

BleachFan

BleachFan said:

It's literally just an re-done version of the intro from the 2nd game. :P

But I'm always all for anything Fatal Frame related, so I'm looking forward to this!