Going to PAX East? Come Say Hello!

Posted by James Newton

Corner a panda

If you're heading to PAX East this Friday or Saturday, make sure you keep your eyes open for our man on the ground, Jon Wahlgren.

The panda himself will be on the show floor on Friday and Saturday, proudly decked out in a Nintendo Life t-shirt.

Not only will Jon be happy to pose for photographs, sign autographs and bless your child, he's got a special prize to give away.

The first person to collar Jon and speak the secret winning word "biscuit" will net themselves an exclusive Nintendo Life t-shirt. You can't really say fairer than that, can you?

If you can't make it but want to know what's going on, follow jonwahlgren on Twitter to stay up to date with all the happenings.

Your mission, PAX East attendees, is to say the word "biscuit" to our editor at large. Have fun and be safe.

The_Fox

The_Fox said:

Now I wish i could go just so I could run through the hall screaming "biscuit" at the top of my lungs hoping to find him.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

lol secret words — he should be requiring someone to bring him a warm, fluffy, delicious biscuit. let the quality of your offering prove your shirt-worthiness, people; don't leave our Panda bro hungry :3

DamoAdmin

Damo said:

That photo has reminded me just how handsome a devil Jon is.

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

Jon, will you have time to do non-Nintendo related stuff there? If so, please check out Runner2 in the Indie Mega Booth for me.

JonWahlgrenAdmin

JonWahlgren said:

@Oddy: A good amount of time will be spent on non-tendo stuff, and Runner2 is definitely on the agenda. Also looking forward to getting my hands on Heroes of Ruin, Theatrythm, Lollipop Chainsaw and Mario Tennis.

and like a million StreetPass hits you guys

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

Cool beans, panda.

Also, why does the "@jonwahlgren" hyperlink also go to his profile, instead of his Twitter account (http://www.twitter.com/jonwahlgren)? I understand that he lists that as his website, but still...

EDIT: Maybe because that's what the site does to "@something", ha ha.

CapnPancakes

CapnPancakes said:

If i were going I would definitely run down the halls yelling "BISCUT". I would also ask John where nlfm went D:

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

I've got a good mind to show up in Boston just so I can run up and toss raw biscuits at Jon. :D

Dodger

Dodger said:

With this and the Runaway Guys panel, I wish I was at PAX East. I want a NL Tshirt.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

You guys should totally have an online store where we can buy Nintendo Life gear.

GamerZack87

GamerZack87 said:

The thing I most look forward to out of PAX is previews of Avacyn Restored. Any Magic set filled with that much happy ending is bound to be a treat! :D

...oh, Nintendo games? Well, I hope for more info on Wii U, Pokemon Conquest and Fire Emblem: Awakening, along with some new games across all formats.

Yes, that includes PS3... ;)

Ryno

Ryno said:

I saw the picture on the homepage and thought a new Children of the Corn was coming out. I am a little bummed that is only this.

RadioShadow

RadioShadow said:

(shouts biscuit outside of building) :P
(gets strange looks)

I didn't realize PAX was in Boston the same weekend I'm on Holiday in Boston (which is now). I would have brought a ticket to go on Friday afternoon. Well that is my fault for not checking the dates.

Have fun there guys,