Zombie Slayer Diox Trailer is Dead Musical

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

A rhythmic slash-fest

UFO Interactive has officially confirmed that its next eShop title, Zombie Slayer Diox, will be released in North America on 22nd March. It's a rhythm-action game that sees the hero slashing through waves of zombies to a hard-rock soundtrack: not your typical eShop release.

The developer has wasted little time since its last 3DS title Samurai Sword Destiny, though Europe is yet to see a release, and it'll be interesting to see how well the concept of Zombie Slayer Diox will fit on the eShop. For an idea of how the game plays, assuming you're not pre-teen or uncomfortable with cartoon-style gore, check out the trailer below.

GBLUIGI

GBLUIGI said:

The more I look at Zombie Slayer Diox , the more it reminds me of a game like Donkey Konga back from the Gamecube era which to me is good. Only instead of using bongos for this, I think it may work with using the stylus to move to the beat in all the little directional arrows that appear on screen. That I like, and am looking forward to a day 1 purchase with this game.

Birthday_Boy

Birthday_Boy said:

I still think you were too hard on SSD, the slashing never felt boring, nor did the RPG element.

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@3DSLUIGI Judging from screenshots I think you use the D-Pad (maybe Circle Pad is optional?), but we'll know for sure when it's released in North America.

RR529

RR529 said:

Like their last game, this game screams mediocracy. Not expecting a high score here.

C'mon Nintendo, where's Colors 3D and NightSky?

GBLUIGI

GBLUIGI said:

@ThomasBW84
Well, if this game is anything like what Samurai Sword Destiny was like when it came out on the eShop , then I would really find myself enjoying this title without putting it down for awhile.

RR529

RR529 said:

@HeroOfWaffles, I know that, but as seeing as how they're going to be released on their shop, I'm sure they have some sort of sway on when they get released.

Undead_terror

Undead_terror said:

looks like a poor flash game...how about this,if you wanna make a zombie game MAKE IT ABOUT SURVIVAL!

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

@dark-insanity Because if there's anything the market really lacks, it's survival games featuring zombies.

That said, this does look distinctly mediocre.