SEGA, Capcom and Namco Bandai Tease 3DS Project

Posted by James Newton

Big names, secret game

SEGA, Capcom and Namco Bandai are collaborating on a secret Nintendo 3DS project.

The game, which Namco Bandai will publish, has no name or genre so far, just a teaser site available.

What do you think these three giant companies could be cooking up for 3DS?

[via pxz.channel.or.jp]

grumblegrumble

grumblegrumble said:

So this news article tells us... nothing? lol (If Namco is involved, I'm very interested! I am currently loving their Pac-Man and Galaga" 3DS game (:

misswliu81

misswliu81 said:

@Heavy_Barrel if that ever happens, i will be absolutely ecstatic.

but even the announcement of capcom, SEGA and namco bandai - 3 of the biggest games developers aside from nintendo themselves- working on a joint 3DS project sounds too good to be true.

i'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled on this.

RR529

RR529 said:

This sounds awesome! Personally, I hoping for some sort of Soulcalibur on 3DS, but this has my interest piqued.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

I was sort of stumped when this was shown (like everyone probably was) but it should be something big with those three working together.

Savino

Savino said:

Looks like a Survivor Horror... the teaser was kind creepy.

Anything with RE:Rev engine will be very good for my eyes!

komicturtle

komicturtle said:

My 3 favorite companies coming together. If only Konami was added in there :(

EDIT: You guys forgot to mention Banpresto too.

shonenjump86

shonenjump86 said:

A new fighting game would be great :) Can't wait to what these companies have up their sleeve. As long as its something good.

Linky_97

Linky_97 said:

If Capcom and namco is involved it must be i fighting game. It might be Namco+Sega Vs Capcom! Make it happen!!! SONIC!!!

Madotsuki

Madotsuki said:

>032760
>Door
>Digital root 9
HOLY MAYBE IT'S 999-THINGY STARRING SNAKE SANTA SEVEN AND JUNE
Do it man
Make it hapen

Noire

Noire said:

Tales of Rock the Hedgehog

An ailing robotics expert named Dr. Wright builds himself a robot hedgehog to be his pet in his last few years on Earth. But after his old friend Dr. Robotnik turns rogue and captures all the robot pets in the world to power his organic creations, Dr. Wright objects and turns his robot hedgehog into the greatest blue warrior the world has ever known: Mega Sonic, the Blue Bomblur! Traverse a sprawling world with 80+ hours of gameplay and defeat enemies with the enticing fighting system known as the Mega Sonic Linear Motion Battle System or MSLMBS for short. Team up with seven of the most annoying and tacked-on characters ever to race your way through a story filled with plot twists you see a mile away. Just don't go too fast, or you might speed off the screen and find yourself glitching the f**k out caught in one of Robotnik's dangerous traps!

Releasing in 2013.

Shock_Tart

Shock_Tart said:

its an exersice game where sonic is a personal trainer to pac man and megaman to help them loose weight. :D lolz

GuardianKing

GuardianKing said:

I read the text on the post-it and it says "Anticipation is impossible" or something along the lines of "Focus is impossible/unnecessary"

Translating is hard.

What do you guys think this means?

Chuie

Chuie said:

proabaly tekken x street fighter x virtua fighter i hope it be megaman sonic and i guess pacman in a epic game

DanteSolablood

DanteSolablood said:

Well considering that it has both Capcom & co sitting in petri dishes inside a freezer I'm guessing it must be Resident Evil related (grown virus' etc)... so I'm hoping it's Resident Gundam. You control the Gundam of your choice through a massive 3D universe fighting the forces of Zeon, Umbrella, zombie mobile suits and Pacman makes a cameo.

Seriously, it all looks good except the Namco part. :)

Buob

Buob said:

The words on the tab say something about "Game Maker 3" and a "Cross-Over Project." That's about all I can read.

Kage_88

Kage_88 said:

@25 - I tip my hat to you, well done!

Maybe it's a thief-type game? What's with that 'Banpresto' logo on the top right of the screen?