Gamelion's I Must Run! is Racing to DSiWare

Posted by James Newton

It's not alone

One of the most self-explanatory game names you could ask for, in I Must Run! you must run.

Gamelion's skyscraper scamper has already been released on PlayStation Minis and mobile phones but is coming to DSiWare in the near future. If you've played Canabalt you'll have a fairly good idea what to expect, though I Must Run! includes a story mode to complete and six different challenge stages.

Perhaps trumping I Must Run! in the obvious names department is the studio's other DSiWare announcement, Aahh! Spot the Difference. You can probably guess what that's about. Both titles are due for release in the next few months.

Gamelion also has 3DS title SpeedX 3D in the works, as we exclusively revealed last week.

Related Games

Lunapplebloom

Lunapplebloom said:

I got this game for free with Playstation Plus. Wasn't a great game but it wasn't bad either. I think I'll pass.

LeasTwanteD

LeasTwanteD said:

Saw a video review of the mini version. While it doesn't look too exciting it could be a decent game for 200 points. Just hoping they give it checkpoints in this version.

Ultranintendofanboy

Ultranintendofanboy said:

This sounds... so mainstream i'm interested on what will they come with :3 keep on the great games for dsiware with need them :D

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

Is this game like one on the iphone, to where your character runs non-stop, makes a lot of momentum based jumps similar to sonic, and is black and grey in color. Might pick it up for $2.16...

Zach

Zach said:

I know that Aahh! is likely intended to be pronounced like a sigh of relief, but I think that a panicked scream is much funnier, and that is how I shall read it.