CRUSH3D Demo to Hit Europe's eShop This Week

Posted by James Newton

In your dreams

We mean it: this week sees a demo of SEGA puzzler CRUSH3D hit the 3DS eShop in Europe.

We recently took on the game and gave it a respectable 7/10 in our CRUSH3D review, but you'll be able to see what you think when the demo hits Europe this Thursday.

You can check out the full Nintendo Download for 9th February 2012 (Europe).

Joco84

Joco84 said:

£12.99 at The HUT at the moment, this Demo might entice me to make another purchase!

Jono97

Jono97 said:

This game looks interesting. I would like it more of the 2D "side" of this game had better graphics. So, I guess the demo would be arriving to Australia as well?So far every demo arriving in the UK arrives in Australia at the same time..So, :D

chewytapeworm

chewytapeworm said:

Oh, class. Was well up for buying a copy of this, so trying before I buy wouldn't cause any harm. Unless I hate it. Which I'm sure I won't! It's £25 down my local games store, is that still a steal being double the price of the copy down The HUT?

SeVok

SeVok said:

I have it for little over a week now, I can really recommend this one. Certainly at a reduced price tag.

Birdman

Birdman said:

This needs to come to NA; I'm on the fence about this one and a demo could make or break it for me.

misswliu81

misswliu81 said:

putting out game demos on the 3DS is a good idea and gives you an opportunity to play a bit of it to see if you like it so much, it warrants a full purchase.

good one on SEGA for this. i hope they do the same for rhythm thief, even though i think it will be a better game than crush3D from them.

WaLzgiStaff

WaLzgi said:

@moneydude: Sorry, but you need to whine to Sega about a demo for this. Nintendo's already set the stage for them ;)

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I really hope that we get this demo here in the US. This is the one 3DS game that I am very curious and on the fence about.

AVahne

AVahne said:

If Europe gets CRUSHED 3D demo...does that mean we'll get the Rayman Origins demo? Even though i'm done whining about lack of multiplayer, I won't be buying it anytime soon, but having a free demo available would be nice.

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

Hmm. My priorities are with different games at the moment, but if the demo hits America, I'll definitely play it and consider it.