Official Metal Gear Solid 3DS Accessories Grip Europe

Posted by James Newton

Up your 3DS camo index

With Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D out in six weeks, your thoughts might be turning to how you can camouflage your console to get in the espionage spirit, and Hori has it covered.

The official Metal Gear Solid 3D accessory set is out in Europe on 24th February, a few weeks before the game, and includes a military-style pouch, a plastic snap-on "armour" case, a retractable stylus and camouflage-style console skins to help your machine blend in when in the jungle, perhaps.

The whole set is £24.99 -- would you pay that for an extra slice of MGS on the go?

Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan said:

That looks really cool and i haven't even played a single MG game,when i buy a 3DS,i'll probably get this :D

Burning_Spear

Burning_Spear said:

This is for our troops in Afghanistan, so they won't catch sniper fire while playing their 3DS in a swamp.

Shworange

Shworange said:

Lol... So your 3dS is comoflauged but your expansion pad wont be. Also, I doubt this will fit in the soft pack with expansion pad attached. ;)

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

That's actually a pretty nice package. I didn't plan on getting the game, but this package makes me interested.. Might pick it up after all.

EDIT:
I thought the game was to be included too. If it's just a pack of accessories and I have to get the game separately I'm not interested.

SyFyTy

SyFyTy said:

Hey Burning_Spear, I hate to tell you this but there are no SWAMPS in Afganistan, there's SAND, Opum and bullet casings and plenty of those. oh did I mention S-A-N-D? as in dryness? also thier camo is a different color ( I realize you were only joking though)

OldBoy

OldBoy said:

Like the case , don't like the skin.That pouch is sweeeeeeeeeet though!!!
Not sure about dropping 25 notes on it though.I'll pass.

SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98 said:

In a conversion from pounds (That is a pound right?) to U.S. dollars it's gonna be about $40 in the U.S. so I doubt I'll be buying that now. Though the stylus is cool.

Noire

Noire said:

If it came with a plushie Snake that screams "METAL GEAR" when you squeeze him I'd be all over it

AltDotNerd

AltDotNerd said:

I would go through everything Snake went through in Snake Eater just to get that thing in North America!