Rhythm Heaven Fever Box Art is Bright and Beautiful

Posted by James Newton

It really is

Now we know that Rhythm Heaven Fever is out in North America on 13th February 2012 it's time to take a look at the shiny art that'll greet you upon arrival at your chosen purveyor of video gaming goods.

Nintendo of America's gone for a very different approach to the slightly staid cover on Rhythm Heaven, throwing as much colour and as many bizarre characters as will fit on a Wii box. In the middle of it all is a young lady holding a Wii Remote, a rare oasis of serenity in the chaotic world of Rhythm Heaven.

Rhythm Heaven Fever is out in North America on 13th February for the meagre sum of $29.99. In Europe it's known as Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise where it's only got a vague 2012 release date.

KonsumKasse

KonsumKasse said:

The japanese cover is so mutch better :(. Wonder if the Pal version will have another boxart.

zeeroid

zeeroid said:

I like it! Looks awesome. Man I CAN'T WAIT to get this game. Hype level is reaching frightening heights.

SMW

SMW said:

Very groovy boxart. I'll be picking this up day one! This series has yet to let me down.

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

I can't wait for this one. With the new price it'll probably be a day-one purchase for me.

Robo-goose

Robo-goose said:

A baby seal on the cover? Does this mean that we get a game involving clubs and premature animals?

Squid

Squid said:

For a second there I thought this was a Katamari Damacy game.

@8 - Quickly! Alert PETA!!

LadyStarstorm

LadyStarstorm said:

I have been excited for this game since I first heard a slim chance it would be coming to the US, what feels like forever ago now! The DS iteration is my younger sister's favorite video game of all, so I know I'll be picking up a copy for her as well - Glad to see the low price for that! ;)

TTGlider

TTGlider said:

Can't wait for this. I MIGHT be more excited for it than I was for Skyward Sword. The DS version is one of my fave for that platform and the GBA version was the first GBA game I imported. LOVE IT!

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

I hope they don't screw up Wrestler's Words with the American dub. That song is so damn catchy.

Jahir

Jahir said:

It looks awesome, but hey, even if it were ugly I'd still buy it. I loved the DS one so this is an instant buy for me... I suppose :D

(now jump and clap)..

LeasTwanteD

LeasTwanteD said:

Too . much . color . I'd like it much more with a more subtle background that enhances the contrast to its title.
But at least it's guaranteed to draw a lot of attention the way it is and of course i'd still get it with this boxart.
@KonsomKasse (1.): You mean this one ?Untitled