Cake Ninja is Fruit Ninja But With Cakes Instead

Posted by James Newton

Ninja

Never let it be said that originality is dead. Cypronia is about to unleash Cake Ninja on an unsuspecting DSiWare service next week.

The game tells the story of a ninja sent to destroy all the cake so his wife can't eat it. We're not making this up.

As you can see in the video below it's more than a little similar to Fruit Ninja.

Cake Ninja is out on DSiWare on 15th December for 500 Points.

Thanks to NintenDaan for the trailer.

Portista

Portista said:

YEAH! Can;t wait to get my hands on this one! Love fruit ninja! GO CAKE NINJA!!! :D

Shworange

Shworange said:

Seriously? What kind of message is this to young kids. Also, get your English right idiot programmers. It's "Put on weight" not "put on weigh". Do a little research before transiting your rip off trash!

SLiM

SLiM said:

What a waste of cake! I can't bear to watch all that deliciousness sliced up!

wwww

wwww said:

@mariofanatic128 Dude, ¨transiting" means "passing from one place to another". In other words, it wasn't a typo, it meant "before shipping the game".

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

Copycat titles like this urk me somewhat. I wish it was from the actual developer Halfbrick then I'd have more faith in the title. The way I see this is clearly a mockbuster game.

timp29

timp29 said:

This is so strange it might just be THE BEST GAME EVER. and it has ninjas

and fantastic photo

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

Love the random story too. And even if it really is as shallow as i fear it might be worth an Euro. :)

JoeysGirl

JoeysGirl said:

Ok, just double checked my calendar. It IS December - not April (Fool's Day) so I am perplexed.

Henmii

Henmii said:

"The game tells the story of a ninja sent to destroy all the cake so his wife can't eat it"

Epic story!

Thwiidscube

Thwiidscube said:

Well.... what a weird story....
When it said the ninja had to destroy all cakes in the trailer, it reminded me of that game series Destroy All Humans. XD