Zen Pinball 3D is Pinging to Europe Next Week

Posted by James Newton

Don't flip out

The 3DS download software is flowing like a three-dimensional river these days: after Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! this month we've now got Zen Pinball 3D on the horizon, with a European release date and price locked in.

The 3DS eShop states the game will see release next Thursday, 1st December, at a price of £4.50.

If you want to learn more you can read our Zen Pinball First Impressions.

Kifa

Kifa said:

Wether I buy that or not highly depends on the quality of this version. I kind of like pinball games, so if it turns out reasonably crafted, I might get that.

Cipher

Cipher said:

Thought it was £4.50? Either way, great to see more original content coming to 3DS via eShop.

BenAV

BenAV said:

Been waiting for this one.
Hopefully it turns out well 'cause I could do with a good 3DS pinball game.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

Does anyone know how much this cost on PSN? Maybe this will have DLC since it comes the day after the update. I want the Street Fighter table!

Rawk_Hawk

Rawk_Hawk said:

Finally a high quality pinball game for the 3DS e-shop. Hope this arrives in the US soon

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

I was wondering about this. It received a "recommended" rank by an reviewer at Nintendo Power over a month ago.

RantingThespian

RantingThespian said:

I love Pinball, and I miss Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon (wouldn't transfer over to my 3DS from my DSi). I hope that this will fill the void.

LeasTwanteD

LeasTwanteD said:

Great price here.
I'd say only a total, unexpected desaster can stop me from downloading this one. :)

efaulk84

efaulk84 said:

I would like to see a port of the Super Mario Bros.Mushroom Kingdom Pinball machine. This could be done by either Zen or who ever did the Crave pinball hall of fame games.

SYZYGY

SYZYGY said:

I was disappointed that this dosent have a US release set, but i am anticipating the game. Wouldn't it be cool to see an old school Donkey Kong arcade pinball table?