Wii Owners, Catch Rhythm Heaven Fever in February

Posted by James Newton

On tap

The latest issue of Nintendo Power has revealed a February release for Rhythm Heaven Fever on Wii.

There's no exact date but at least we know the game is North America-bound within the next few months. Here's a trailer to get you into the tap-tap-tap spirit of samurai sword slashes and pea-stabbing.

[via joystiq.com]

bboy2970

bboy2970 said:

So excited for this one! I was really hoping for a holiday release but I guess I'll live....Plus there's quite enough to keep me occupied this season :3

Punny

Punny said:

Will I grab it? Absolutely! I loved Rhythm Heaven on the DS, and the Wii version will make for a great February. :)

Super-Mario-Fan

Super-Mario-Fan said:

I liked the rhythm heaven on the DS so im totally getting it for the wii but im gonna miss the tapping and flicking......

Megajack

Megajack said:

i dont know the tapping and flicking will be gone so ill pass. besides gotta save my money for kid icarus uprising around then

Megajack

Megajack said:

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

@nick_gc: Well the prices for the game have gone extremely low very quickly. It mustn't have sold as well as Ninty hoped.
But i really, really hope they give it another shot with the Wii game. It's not like there'll be many 3rd party Wii games next year anyway so it would be great if Wii owners are taken care of. (You US guys still have my sympathies for not getting the Rainfall games (yet) though.)

sketchturner

sketchturner said:

I'm very excited about this game, but I really hope it's not $50. There's no way a game like this is worth as much as Skyward Sword or Rayman Origins.

Wolfo

Wolfo said:

Rhythm Heaven is one of the best new franchises Nintendo created recently, but why until february? the game has sold many time ago in Japan…