Send Your Friend a Mario Kart 7 Item to Brighten Their Day

Posted by James Newton

Here comes Bullet Bill!

Mario Kart 7 is out next week, and to get you geared up (sorry) Nintendo has revamped the game's official website with new videos, information and social features.

By visiting the items page you can send any of your Facebook friends an item from the series, so why not be the best friend ever and send them a Spiny Shell? We're sure they'd appreciate it.

While you're on Facebook, be sure to Like Nintendo Life to stay up to date with the world of Nintendo. Just don't blue shell us or we're coming for you.

[via nintendo.co.uk]

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

Cant wait for it. :D
Thank god Europe gets something first for the 3DS again :3

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

Kinda sucks, I'm gonna miss the jet like sound that came from the DS/Wii versions. xD

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

Back to the gba version, guess that means everyone gets hit on the way again :)

Shadowluigi2

Shadowluigi2 said:

@15 The jet sound was also in Bowser Castle in Mario Kart Wii. Nintendo might make another Bowser Castle and put the sound in it.

Hardy83

Hardy83 said:

Send Facebook items? LOL Oh Nintendo, is there anything online you aren't behind the times with?

itsamarcos

itsamarcos said:

cant wait for mario kart 7 it looks like a must buy! after all all the other mario kart games were fun so i can only imagine how this one's gonna be! :D

Sh00kst3r

Sh00kst3r said:

@15

Me too... I'll miss moments of
....ssssssSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOO-
OCRAPOCRAPOCRAPOCR- Pushed back to 2nd RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FINISH LINE.

@25

But... They'll come after me... D:

Neonpowerstar

Neonpowerstar said:

@15 @26 I'm pretty sure the blue shell still makes the jet sound, but only after it starts flying.

stromboli

stromboli said:

Whether you're a fan of this type game or not, with all the portability, and the cuteness, and the 3D, and the on-line, and the beautiful setup of the 3DS... I think this is the best handheld game ever. This is Nintendo at its highest form beating the **** out of their competitors.

StarDust4Ever

StarDust4Ever said:

Oh scrap! I read the headline and thought you could send friends items in game. Didn't realize it was a Face Book fluke. I refuse to join the millions of drones who use Facebook. I strongly disagree with the terms of their privacy policy.