Pick the Alternate Artwork for Next Year's Big Wii RPGs

Posted by James Newton

Flip-reverse it

Forget The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: this year's Wii coverage has been dominated by three other big Japanese games.

Xenoblade Chronicles, Pandora's Tower and The Last Story have had gamers' eyes all year, and Nintendo of Europe wants to get you even more involved by asking you to help choose alternate cover art for the latter two titles.

As with the successful campaign it ran for Xenoblade, NoE is letting web users pick the artwork that'll be printed on the reverse of the games' front covers when they're released next year. You have to Tweet or share via Facebook your choice, but it's a small price to pay to help shape two of 2012's biggest Wii releases.

Vote for The Last Story and Pandora's Tower alternative artwork now.

TAKE PART IN THE ALTERNATIVE COVER ART VOTE FOR THE LAST STORY AND PANDORA’S TOWER TODAY

Make your mark when The Last Story and Pandora’s Tower - two exciting action RPGs - come to Wii in 2012

11 November 2011 - The Last Story™ and Pandora's Tower™ are two exciting action RPGs coming exclusively to Wii™ in 2012. As with Xenoblade Chronicles earlier this year, we want to offer fans the opportunity to vote for their favourite artwork to be included as a reversible cover for each of these games when they launch in Europe next year.

Voting starts today and closes on 15th November. In order to vote, simply click on your favourite cover art and use the Facebook and Twitter links underneath to share a link to this cover art on your social network of choice. You can vote as often as you like for either The Last Story or Pandora's Tower - or both!

The artworks with the most votes on 15th November 2011 will be featured as the reversible covers when Pandora’s Tower and The Last Story are released on Wii across Europe in 2012.

[via microsite.nintendo-europe.com]

Related Games

Bigdog

Bigdog said:

I get to play Skyward Sword in 9 days. All is well.

But once I'm done with that hotness, missing these games in NOA will sting again.

3DS

3DS said:

And my votes are in and I picked the third one for The Last Story and forth for the other

5-7 days for Skyward Sword

AVahne

AVahne said:

WHY NINTENDO? WHY YOU HATE US? Maybe they know China is going to destroy America soon...

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

On this side of the world, can we get some kinda "WARNING - UPSETTERS FOR THE WESTERN WORLD" message? Oh how I wait to click on one of these links about Xenoblade, Last Story, and Pandora's Tower and hear some bad news for once :(

EDIT: "GOOD" news for once :P I heard the bad so much I even say it when I mean otherwise :D

Yadoking

Yadoking said:

I'm just glad they're in english. Glad that there's still the possibility of importing all 3 of them.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

I haven't voted as I don't have facebook but I would vote for the second one for The last story (the first is a close second) and the first one for Pandora's tower.

cyphid

cyphid said:

I voted for covers for both titles.

It's very possible that NOA is paying attention to voters outside Europe.

Traxx

Traxx said:

Both pandora's and story's second option are piontless: those covers will be much to empty on the frontside. Those both could have been really nice alternative covers if they mainted the title logo etc, though.

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

Wait, so do The Last Story and Pandora's Tower have release dates in EU yet? I was under the impression that they still didn't.

Shworange

Shworange said:

I really don't care what the cover art looks like. If NOA isn't bringing it home, then fancy artwork just makes me more pissed!

BenAV

BenAV said:

I have the Australian copy of Xenoblade and there's no alternative cover.
I'm assuming it'll be the same for these two. :(

...Beats not getting them at all though :P

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

Moving back to Japan. I could easily buy these games there, but I put so much money into my NA Wii that its going to be such a pain to pick between the Wii I have now and a Japanese one. I hate region coding.

SunnySnivy

SunnySnivy said:

Everyone buy these so maybe, MAYBE, NoA will get some brains and release them here. -___-

It wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the stupid region lock...

LeasTwanteD

LeasTwanteD said:

If i'd be willing to use facebook or twitter i'd vote on those:
PT: first picture
TLS: third picture.

Kirk

Kirk said:

Well that's utterly ******* **** that I have to share or tweet it to be able to vote.

I would have voted for the 3rd one but that's not gonna happen now.