Pandora's Tower Makes European Trailer Debut

Posted by James Newton

Action RPG on the way

One of Wii's brightest lights for 2012, Pandora's Tower just got its first European trailer showing just what to expect when the game's released next year.

Although the trailer isn't localised into English (or any other European language, for that matter) at least Nintendo of Europe is giving you a little peek into the game's world of chains and monster flesh-eating.

Don't forget you can pick the game's alternate artwork to Pandora's Tower and fellow adventure The Last Story,

Thanks to NintenDaan for the video.

BenAV

BenAV said:

Not quite as exciting as Xenoblade or The Last Story, but can't wait.

accc

accc said:

I'm looking forward to this more than The Last Story. It looks like 3D Castlevania done right, for a change.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

I'm surprised that we got a European trailer of this before The last story as I was expecting that to come out in Europe first but the game looks awesome anyway and I hope they do just as good a job on the localization with this and The last story as they did with Xenoblade chronicles.

DrCruse

DrCruse said:

The fact that games like this aren't being brought to America is why I stopped buying Nintendo consoles.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

I saw on NoE's website that this is a 12 and The last story is a 16. If either was going to be a 16, I would've thought it would be this one with all the ripping flesh and hearts & other organs off of monsters to give to Ceres to lift her curse. This isn't going to stop me buying TLS, I just thought I'd point that out.

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

Gee... and I thought I was a good wittle North American Nintendo fan this year :(

Gamesake

Gamesake said:

It won't come over here. It's too controversial. Pandora's Tower is an allegory about stem cell research.

Gameday

Gameday said:

i like the box art and color , too many games not out over here same ole same ole

cheese

cheese said:

This vocal arrangement of Liebestraum is mediocre at best. In other news, game looks good and I'll be happy when it's released in Australia.

ThumperUK

ThumperUK said:

Game looks awesome. I love the music and hoping its as good as Xenoblade...if so then maybe Nintendo (of Europe!) will give us free downloads of the soundtrack like they did for Xenoblade.

So happy I'm not in the USA....plus we get Zelda two days early too! ;-)

motang

motang said:

Yet another game we won't be getting cause NoA is stupid, but they will spend money to be the LA Auto Show though! x-(