As you'd expect it's a puzzle game, but with a vital twist: essentially you can create your own games by choosing pieces and defining the rules. You can then export these as a QR code and share them online to show off your creations.
Here's the trailer and press release, and check back soon for our full hands-on preview.
November 4th 2011. Enjoy Gaming ltd, a worldwide digital and European retail publisher, presents « Block Factory ». The game is the second Nintendo 3DS™ game following the successful title Pyramids, designated exclusively for the Nintendo eShop™.
Block Factory gives the player control of a falling block puzzle game factory and gives them free rein to use their creativity to build their own classical puzzle game or their own craziest one! Recreate by yourself the most famous puzzle games, add new features and bloc forms or create complete new puzzles!
- 14 themes in 3D (some need Play Coins to be unlocked)
- 12 blocks types (some need Play Coins to be unlocked)
- 32 puzzle shapes
- 8 colours
- game rules …
Share your creations :
- Use QR Code or StreetPass™ to share your creations and unlock new items
- Import new puzzles QR Code images
- Export your puzzles and highest score as a QR Code and give it away
- Show off your best puzzles with your highest score on our Official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/EnjoyGaming) and challenge the world with your own