Battle of the Elements is Actually a Cute DSiWare Puzzle Game
Posted by James Newton
Battle of the Elements is a new puzzler from EnjoyUp Games and Barcelona studio Undercoders, and it looks a lot like this.
You hold the DSi book-style and must line up elements so they disappear. It all looks fairly standard stuff, but it could be worth a play. We'll find out when it's released in the coming months.
Can you save the planet? The Legendary Elements are the key to face human destruction, but they have to be mastered to unleash their power!
Get ready to travel around the world facing the most powerful characters in intense battles of elements, where you'll need to think as fast as you move your stylus in order to earn the victory.
Follow the story of your favourite character in the quest to find the Legenday Elements, solve 40 mind bending missions or break the score record in a marathon.
The world's destiny is just one step ahead!
- Story mode with 8 selectable characters
- 40 mind bending missions to solve before time runs out
- Achieve the highest score in an endless marathon mode
- 2 Player VS mode
- Original storylines, endings, dialogues and voice acting for each character
- Guided tutorial to easily introduce the “easy to learn but hard to master” game mechanic