Swimming, Cycling and Spin Attacks in Mario and Sonic Trailer

Posted by James Newton

It gets weirder

The first screenshots of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games did indeed blow minds and collapse worlds: from dinosaurs riding horses to Sonic the Hedgehog taking part in a walking race, there were truly incredible scenes. This next trailer can't quite match it, but makes a good effort anyway.

Events new to the series include synchronised swimming, volleyball and football, alongside returning favourites like the 100m sprint which now features a spot of spin attack action from Sonic himself.

The Wii version is out in North America on 15th November and Europe on 18th November. Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games on 3DS is down for an early 2012 release.

Late

Late said:

I have the original Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games and it hasn't been played more than few times. Both games look nice and fun but at least original one wasn't all that.

JayceJa

JayceJa said:

was never really convinced about these games, wouldnt play it other than as a party game, and as that i would rather mario party, or smash bros/kart

Punny

Punny said:

This game looks lovely. It's even better looking than the first M&S! It also looks more fun, too. I hope I'm correct...

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

I will pick be picking up this game once I am finished with Skyward Sword and SM3DL.

Nintendo64Boy

Nintendo64Boy said:

A yellow box? That's a new color. I liked the red Mario box, and I thought since the blue Wii that comes with this, it should be a blue box.... Oh well. I guess it's London's colors.

Silver567

Silver567 said:

It is a cool game, i will get this game immidiately i am done with sonic colours.