An astronomical amount of attention surrounds any Nintendo press event, particularly one where the company announces it'll be revealing new products. Next Tuesday's "3DS new product conference" is just such an occasion, and once again we have a fresh batch of rumours about exactly what'll be shown off at the conference and during the following Tokyo Games Show 2011.
According to another anonymous forum poster — perhaps even the same as earlier this week — has come up with a list of potential revelations next week. Here's a few choice snippets:
- New Monster Hunter exclusively for 3DS with support for online play
- New Yoshi 2D platformer by Kirby's Epic Yarn developer Good-Feel
- New game from Intelligent Systems, currently working on Paper Mario
- Announcement that Super Mario 3D Land will receive a free demo
- A release date for The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords on DSiWare
- A fifth Ace Attorney, including an Edgeworth scenario
Of course of these we've already had confirmation that Monster Hunter 3DS is happening, but the rest are simply rumour and innuendo at the moment. Still, it's nice to want things, isn't it?