Cuddle Up to a Furry Legends DSiWare Trailer

Posted by James Newton

Awww

While we're waiting for a release date for Furry Legends: Beginnings here's a trailer to make the wait a little easier.

Gamelion sent over the new trailer showing what's in store when the Furries and Squaries face off in the upcoming downloadable DSiWare game. There's still no firm release date, but as the game was recently sent to Nintendo for approval we're hoping for some news on that front soon.

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

I didn't like the WiiWare demo at all, so unless this is loads better, I will skip it.

LeasTwanteD

LeasTwanteD said:

Yeah. While i also found it looked slow i can't deny there's potential to be found in the trailer.

BenAV

BenAV said:

When I get bored half way through a one minute trailer, it's probably not a very good sign.
If it turns out to be a fun, well-made game I will always consider it though.

Kaura

Kaura said:

The WiiWare Furry Legends demo was one of the most dull things I've ever played. I guess some people liked it (and I haven't played the full version), but personally I think the jokes you see on the back of cereal boxes are funnier than the ones in that game, not to mention how off the really important aspects like gameplay and level design seemed to be.

Supremeist

Supremeist said:

It looks a little too slow. I'd rather grab Crazy Hamster. But this looks very well worth a try. I won't be doing that though.

@Kaura and the jokes on the back of the cereal box are HILARIOUS ! Don't judge them. Lol.

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

The physics look just as bad as Halo! :D
But like many others are saying, it definitely looks like it contains potential and seems pretty fun... as long as they focus on gameplay rather than joke-telling. :P