Share Your Own Stages Online in Tekken Wii U

Posted by James Newton

Make your own Pac-Land

Tekken is coming to a Nintendo home console for the first time ever, and series producer Katsuhiro Harada has spoken about some of the new features made possible by the Wii U.

The interview below confirms several promising features, including the ability to customise your own stages and share these online with other players. The new controller will also be used to draw on your opponents' face should you win, with the mark of shame remaining visible for a whole year. The possibilities for obscenities are absolutely limitless.

Check out the video below and let us know if you're looking forward to Tekken's upcoming appearance on Wii U, and don't forget it's also coming to 3DS too.

[via siliconera.com]

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

Now that's cool! I was already sold on getting this game since it'll be the first Tekken on a Nintendo home console, but a stage editor has just solidified it. Maybe I could make a Super Mario Bros. stage if I had the talent and resources?

koelboel

koelboel said:

I'm getting more and more convinced this machine will be in my house on launch-day.

MotorTCD

MotorTCD said:

eh what's the point of making stages in a game that the area you fit in is fixed (ie unlike brawl the stages can't have lairs)

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

I might get it both versions - y'know - considering its only my FAVOURITE fighting series of all time! :-D

JimmyWhale

JimmyWhale said:

Well, I'm sold! Love the new robot girl, and I can't wait to see what people will do with the stage builder and character customization.

GameLord08

GameLord08 said:

I'm absolutely sold on this fighter! Probably only getting the Wii U version, but the future will tell. I do love the character customisation and stage creation features. This shall be excellent. :D

Plus I must start devising plans of what to draw on the n00b-opponents' faces when this game is out. Awesome use of Wii U controller. :3

Darkone008

Darkone008 said:

It's nice to see some more good fighting games like Tekken coming out on Nintendo systems. All we need now is Virtura Fighter.