Canadian 3DS Summer Tour Details

Posted by Trevor Chan

Join in the fun

Nintendo is about to kick off its 3DS Summer Tour this month in Canada, allowing attendees to try out the console and sample a variety of new titles.

Trucks kitted out with 3DS consoles will be stopping by Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec and Ontario where gamers can have a go on the 3DS built-in software like Face Raiders, the AR games and the Mii Maker. Games such as Pilotwings Resort, Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D will also be playable.

So whether you're already a 3DS owner, or you're wondering what all the fuss is about, head over to the Nintendo website and check if the tour is coming to a town near you. The 3DS Summer Tour is running from June through to Labour Day weekend.

[via nintendo.com]

RudysaurusRex

RudysaurusRex said:

I will put aside the fact that Canadia harbored Justin Bieber for this. After this Canadia will be blown up. Cursed Canadianian geography.

jdkipfer

jdkipfer said:

I doubt it will be close enough to where I live. And I already have a 3ds so I don't need to try one out. If I was close I could use it for streetpass.

Roachant

Roachant said:

This will be a good opportunity for anyone living in these areas to go there and do some street passing!

Rob_mc_1

Rob_mc_1 said:

And no Manitoba. Oh well. I have a 3DS. If I were to check something like that out it would be in hopes of free stuff.

Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer said:

I'd imagine this would be great for street pass, might check it out if they stop here.

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

I should check it to see if Windsor is getting such a thing... it's just a hop across the bridge for me.

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd said:

nice i live in ontario but im not sure it would be in oshawa for me where im particularly from :P

grovertheblue

grovertheblue said:

WTF! Where is the Saskatchewan love? Just because we don't have the population base doesn't mean we don't play video Games! I mean come on if you're driving a truck across Canada you have to pass through Sask to get from West to East and vice versa. Sask always gets shafted... :(