Tales of the Abyss Could Be Europe-Bound Next Year

Posted by James Newton

Long wait on the cards

Dear European readers. Remember how left out you felt when we revealed that Tales of the Abyss is coming to North America? You can wipe those tears from your eyes now, as according to NGamer (via 3DS Tribe) the game is heading to Europe.

The bad news, however, is that Tales of the Abyss might not make it to European shores until Spring 2012, according to the magazine's release slate. Bad news? Undoubtedly, but good news that the game is currently scheduled for a release at all.

We'll keep you up to date with new developments.

Thanks to Scypher for the tip.

[via 3dstribe.com]

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

^Is that a Sword of Vermillion Avatar I see? I thought I was the only one who liked that game! Good to see I was wrong.

daznsaz

daznsaz said:

yea think it was 1st rpg i played 1st one i remember anyway bit of a classic int it

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

Indeed. It's hardcore, and it introduced me to the First Person style of RPG, which I've come to love.

Expa0

Expa0 said:

Let´s see... Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Tales of the Abyss... Meh, still not worth buying. Hopefully E3 gives some surprises, though most likely not.

zionich

zionich said:

I just think its a shame that the good games, for me at least, are taking this long to get out. Whats bad, if as much love that went into Street Fighter went into the rest of the launch titles, I wouldnt be griping. Guess im just sick of developer short cuts.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

Actually, since the NA release never got a date, it's possible that our release could be around the same time.

jkgatling

jkgatling said:

damn, in EU we had to wait a year extra for Tales of Sypmhonia 2 (which was NOT worth the wait...) I want this game NAOW!

Angelic_Lapras_King