Naruto Shippuden Trailer Looks Less Than Ninja-Like

Posted by James Newton

Target: Locked on

When it was announced popular ninja anime series Naruto Shippuden would receive a 3DS makeover fans were thrilled, but judging from the trailer below some may be disappointed at how the game is shaping up.

Although the game's subtle cel-shaded graphics do a decent job of capturing the series' artistic style, there's a few rough edges to work out. Still, don't judge a book by its cover; this could still turn out to be an extremely enjoyable side-scrolling beat 'em up. Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think of it in the comments below.

bonesy91

bonesy91 said:

looks like.... burnt toast (didn't want to say the usual)
Just awful! but then again I do despise the Naruto franchise so that could add to it...

Metroid133

Metroid133 said:

Bad music and sluggish gameplay, but it does look fun! Hopefully if I have a job I can get it sometime this fall/winter when it is bound to be around the $20 mark! :)

ADaviii

ADaviii said:

I would buy this game at.....$9.99. Maybe $14.99, but sweet spot price for this will by $9.99.

(I base all of my decisions on how much I would actually pay for them. For example, I'd pay a full $50 for Galaxy 2, but $19.99 for Animal Crossing)

CerealKiller062

CerealKiller062 said:

Naruto is a good show. I like alot of their games but this one looks really awful. I might still go for it, if it gets cheaper.

Darel18

Darel18 said:

Wow... this is totally worth it, not.

What happen to the Clash of Ninja series? Just make a port of one of those and users will be happy. (just take a look at the market reaction with SF IV 3D)

btw, Clash of Ninja from Wii not DS.

incredo

incredo said:

SHAME ON YOU "505 GAMES"
SHAME ON YOU "DIGITAL BROS"
it's too soon for bad games for 3DS
looks horrible
I do not think that neither 3d do better this game
PLEASE NINTENDO DON'T DO THIS !!
DON'T ACCEPT THIS horrible TITLES