We Have New 3DS Game Footage Just for You

Posted by James Newton

StarFox, Zelda and more inside

Want to see new footage of Star Fox 64 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and more? You've probably stopped reading this already and clicked play on the video below, so good for you.

The video also shows footage of the newly-announced Tales of the Abyss, the intriguing Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions and more. What are you waiting for? Watch the 2D footage of Nintendo 3DS games right now.

Thanks to Nintendaan for the video.

andyutd97

andyutd97 said:

Lol I like how one of the Tags is awesome

Haha your getting good with the captions aswell James. A 2D image of a 3D Console. Loving It

pixelman

pixelman said:

I wonder why Kid Icarus and Mario Kart ain't in there. I guess they're saving some stuff for E3. :3

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

Tales of the abyss is easily my most anticipated game in that video but Ocarina of time 3D and Dead or alive: dimensions look awesome too and Pac-man and galaga dimensions seems intersting. EDIT: I forgot about RE, that looks awesome too.

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

Man, I forgot how awesome SF64 was with the visuals and bosses. I may have to snag SF643D.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

Cubic Ninja, Galaga / Pac Man and 2:20 to 2:25 look interesting. :)
Though especially Tales Of The Abyss seems to profit from the 3D effect.

Azikira

Azikira said:

I. Want. Them. ALL.
Well, all the Japanese ones, and the ones that arent out in the US anyways. :3

Punny

Punny said:

Zelda and Star Fox keep looking better and better. Imagine it in 3D... :O

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

That Pac-Man vs. Galaga looks seriously cool, but I was impressed by how much Star Fox 64 3D had improved.

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

Pac-Man and Galaga, and Star Fox 64 3D, are the ones that have me intriuged the most :)

Glade

Glade said:

Want all but I'm dying for tales!!!!!
BTW the first 1 I'll ever play :D

ianmage1

ianmage1 said:

I can't get over how great starfox looks. But why couldn't they have done the same with OOT?

sketchturner

sketchturner said:

I agree. I'm surprised some people are impressed with OoT 3D. I've been quite disappointed that they haven't done more to overhaul the graphics.

Starfox, on the other hand, looks incredible.

ianmage1

ianmage1 said:

OoT, in a way, still seems like an N64 game. Starfox looks like an all-new game!

timp29

timp29 said:

Happy happy joy joy!!

SFIV looks really good for a handheld I must say

TheGreenSpiny

TheGreenSpiny said:

@26 & 27: It's much easier to make blocky spaceships that human characters. Star Fox 64 still holds up pretty damn well graphically, especially the VC version. Zelda on the other hand is showing her age.

Lobster

Lobster said:

If ads like this ran on American TV, Nintendo wouldn't be complaining about lack of 3DS sales and lagging sales in general. Damn that vid has me pumped. So shiny! @_@

Ren

Ren said:

@Victoria
Really? Good thing you marked exactly what timecode the boobs are at or we'd have no way to verify just how offended we all are.
This is an awesome video, I kind of want all of it. Never been into the DOA games, though, not necessarily because of the above, they're just too cheesy for me

Sockymon

Sockymon said:

Well colour me happy! If that ain't just all kinds of brilliant! I'm seriously getting my geek on now :-)