The Ignition Factor Lights Up Virtual Console on Friday

Posted by James Newton

Feeling hot hot hot

Jaleco is a hotbed of Virtual Console support these days, with Brawl Brothers, Super E.D.F. Earth Defense Force and more under the publisher's belt, a belt which just got a little bigger with the upcoming release of The Ignition Factor on Friday.

The firefighting game was never released in Europe so it'll carry the appropriate 900 Point price tag, which will buy you a top-down shooter of sorts, only with fire instead of enemies.

Look out for our review of The Ignition Factor next week.

[via nintendo.co.uk]

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

Think I'm gonna pass it as well because of all the menu's. gamelpay doesn't look that great either.

FigetingPigeon

FigetingPigeon said:

Hmm! Looks as though it could be quite a intresting game this, I may purchase it come Friday. Though I was hoping for either Chrono Trigger or Mega Man X to be released this week.

Link79

Link79 said:

I've never even heard of this game until now. Anyone here actually played it? Does it suck as much as I suspect it might?

GamersCorner

GamersCorner said:

This reminds me of a more adult version of a Fireman Sam game I used to play on the C64. Ahhh memories.

Ren

Ren said:

wow, this looks cool. Jaleco put out some great overlooked stuff, looks like this is one of em.

Ristar42

Ristar42 said:

This looks interesting, I remember hearing about it a while back but I've never played it. Will be on my list to download at some point.

Graph

Graph said:

This is a classic. I still have the cart. It's a very good game.

XyVoX

XyVoX said:

When this games came out originally it received between 8-9 out of 10, having played it only recently i can still atest that its worthy of that score. Looks, sounds, and plays great

KingMike

KingMike said:

Europe did get a different firefighting game called The Firemen, that North America didn't.
I wonder which is better?

The_Fox

The_Fox said:

Never really cared for this one myself. I found it slow and somewhat annoying.