Amazon Listing Outs June 17 EU Release for 3DS Naruto Shippuden

Posted by Zach Kaplan

A new era begins

While Japan saw a 3DS entry in the Naruto Shippuden series on 31 March, an Amazon listing has outed a release date for the European localisation of Naruto Shippuden: The New Era 3D slotted for 17 June. There's no official retail description attached, but you can view footage of the game in the recently released 3DS software reel showing a mixture of fighting and platforming.

We'll have more info on this game as it comes our way, so stay tuned!

[via amazon.co.uk]

SilverBaretta

SilverBaretta said:

Hmm, I haven't been into this series for a long time. I do still love the Clash of Ninja games, but none of the others really interest me. I'll just have to keep an eye open on this one, I guess.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

This was already revealed in the Q2 eu line-up. I'm so far behind with the anime that I haven't even started the shippuden series so if I do get this it'll take a while before I do.

armoredghor

armoredghor said:

Nope. It's more up to date with the manga. As for the guy in the top left-he's probably a filler arc character.

SwerdMurd

SwerdMurd said:

No one has ever bought one of these games.

Don't correct me with facts. In my ideal mind-world, no one has ever bought one of these games.

Azikira

Azikira said:

Shippuden is so much better then... halfway into the first part of the series. I might keep an eye out for this.

nite2727

nite2727 said:

a late ds game, ported to the 3ds. make one with full 3d in as one big adventure beat em up title, then add rpg elements and u got yourself a game. 2d side scrollers for 40 bucks? better have the voice work, online co op, street pass, unlockable characters and costumes and sum kind of rpg element and we'll talk

timp29

timp29 said:

Has potential. According to the cover art, you get to play as all the kages (leaders of the ninja villages). Although Danzo is not in there. The guy has an arm full of sharingans.