First Bobby Carrot Forever WiiWare Trailer Sprouts Up

Posted by James Newton

Don't soil yourself

WiiWare's Bobby Carrot Forever must be in a Gro-Bag these days: we went for over two years without hearing anything, then this month the exclusive Bobby Carrot WiiWare screenshots and first gameplay trailer have appeared within the space of a few weeks.

The video has everything you'd want in a trailer: a cheesy American voice over, golden carrots and a rabbit on a hang-glider. If that doesn't make your mouse finger click the play button instantly, Bobby Carrot Forever may not be for you.

We'll have a release date and price for the game as soon as it's announced.

From the web

Raylax said:

@2: If 'Forever' is in the title, it automatically becomes the game's ETA

BulbasaurusRex said:

Hmm, it looks similar to character movement puzzle games like Chip's Challenge and Apocalypse Abyss. I like those kinds of games.

FonistofCruxis said:

That might just be the wors voice over for a trailer that I've ever heard! The game looks very average and I don't really like the graphics either.

StuffyStuff said:

Yeah, the beginning of the trailer made me feel like I was watching a trailer for a new Pixar movie. I had Bobby Carrot on a cell phone and it was pretty cool. Pretty addictive game. Reminds me of an old Windows game where you ran around and collected keys and solved puzzles and whatnot.

WhiteTrashGuy said:

Looks like one of the old LoLo NES titles . . . Didn't like those, so I will wait for some reviews on this one.

Vinsanity said:

Looks really cool. I'm a sucker for charming, SNES-style visuals. But I gotta say; if this has been in development for over 2 years, than they're entirely missing the point of developing for digital platforms. This'll tank the company for sure unless it drums up a whole lot of sales - something very hard to do on the super badly promoted Nintendo digital stores. But man, it's be a charming little addition to Wiiware.

theblackdragon said:

wow, it really looks beautiful -- love love love that graphical style.

@StuffyStuff: i think you're thinking of Chip's Challenge, which is what it looked like to me too. the only problem is that i never did finish that game, lol, so if this one is too much like that i might not finish it either D: