BIT.TRIP FLUX Reaches WiiWare Before February is Out

Posted by James Newton

25th for Europe, 28th for America

It's very nearly fluxin' time, as Gaijin Games has announced the sixth part in its BIT.TRIP series will reach WiiWare at the end of this month.

BIT.TRIP FLUX hits Europe on February 25th before zapping North America on February 28th. No price has yet been announced, but previous games have come in around the 800 Point mark, so expect a similar cost for this entry.

Here's a BIT.TRIP FLUX trailer to get you in the mood ahead of the 25th or 28th, depending on your Atlantic position.

Thanks to SoulSilver IV for sending this tip in.

[via facebook.com]

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Hmmmm... So Bit.Trip is finally coming to an end :'( This is easily a day one purchase for me (I've got all the others) but I am still yet to beat a single Bit.Trip game... The closest I've gotten is unlocking the final boss battle of Bit.Trip Runner, the rest of the games I haven't been able to get past the first chapter or whatever its called :P Although I haven't really given the other Bit.Trip games the time of day. One day I'll go back & beat them all! :D

SuperMarioFan96

SuperMarioFan96 said:

Was really hoping for next week since it's school vacation week (I've said this like 3 times so I'll stop now....) but as long as I don't have to wait too much longer!

Hey wait, that's my birthday!!
Or at least when I celebrate is on these years....

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

I always felt like the series was overrated. I really like Runner (not even close to a 10, but I liked it). I bought a points card for Fate, but the demo convinced me otherwise. So I hope we get a demo for Flux as well.

SilverBaretta

SilverBaretta said:

I feel like I'm in the minority that thinks bookending the series like this is quite charming. Well, if this is the end, good luck with future projects, Gaijin, you'll always be Team BIT.TRIP to me. :)

NuYu

NuYu said:

I've been holding on too those Wii Points for months now - day one for me!

wanderlustwarrior

wanderlustwarrior said:

...Thanks to SoulSilverIV? How long was I beaten by? I added this to the forums like 6 hours before the article went up.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

This looks like it will be thee first great wiiware game of 2011 but I doubt it will b as good as runner.

Ai64

Ai64 said:

The finale of bit trip awaits. I better top up soon for this mirror and better version of beat. :)

Paperclip

Paperclip said:

Lol at "basically being Beat"

It's like saying SMW is basically SMB. Sure, it IS, kinda, but not really.

DrCruse

DrCruse said:

@L.Brown
In the same way that Super Mario Galaxy 2 is not a different game than SMG1 and Sonic the Hedghog 2, 3, CD, &Knuckles were not different games than the original Sonic the Hedgehog.