First Flipper 2 Screenshots Released

Posted by Corbie Dillard

More detailed, but still quite retro

The folks over at Goodbye Galaxy Games were kind enough to send over the first batch of screenshots from their upcoming DSiWare sequel Flipper 2.

As you can see in the shots, the game has a very retro look to it, but shows quite a bit more detail than its predecessor. Developer Hugo Smits has promised a steady flow of screenshots of the game in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for more to come.

We'll also keep you up to date on any new information about the game and we'll have a full review of it as soon as it's released later this year. Until then, enjoy the first screenshots of the game in action.

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

As with many others, I'm on the fence with this one. It better not be more than 500pts.

The last game was good, but I felt like I got a slightly shorter end of the stick.

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

Wait, what was Flipper 1? Geez, I gotta pay more attention.

Edit: Ohhhhh, THAT game... no wonder I was drawing a blank. Man, why'd they change part 2 around so hard, that's confusing as I dunnowhat.

HugoSmits

HugoSmits said:

@shinesprite:

I cannot totally reveal 'how' or 'what'.. but Flipper 2 will be alot longer than Flipper 1 :)

@smashbrawler331:
I was playing Earthworm Jim 24/7 for a few weeks, After playing 1&2 to the bone.. I still wanted more, but there is none (well.. I'm not counting Jim 3D and the GBC game) so I tried to create my own platformer! maybe that's why ?

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

I've got to stop looking at screenshots of this game. It's killing me wanting it! :D

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

Looks pretty awesome despite its drastic gameplay changes. But I ain't complainin'!