DSiWare's Animal Rights Record Takes a Beating on Monday

Posted by James Newton

Fight some critters in Animal Boxing

There's nothing funny about animal cruelty or boxing, but we defy you not to raise a smile at this video of Animal Boxing, heading to DSiWare on Monday.

A cartoon-styled first-person boxing game is a new one on us, with the game boasting local wireless multiplayer modes and 50 fuzzy critters to smack around in single-player.

It's worth mentioning this title comes from Akaoni Studio and Gammick Entertainment, the double-team behind WiiWare's Zombie Panic in Wonderland, which found itself a decent fanbase after release.

Will you be putting down your 800 Points to get into the ring with these pugilists next week?

cyrus_zuo

cyrus_zuo said:

So you hold the DSi upside-down?

I've got to think holding my DSi XL upside down might be painful on the hands.

Natie31

Natie31 said:

Not for me hate upside down ds gameplay and for 800 points no thanks!

sykotek

sykotek said:

This has been in retail bargain bins forever now.
@Xkhaoz: Shh, don't bring them up, it only encourages them.

Birdman

Birdman said:

I'll have to see how this one pans out. 800 points is a little steep for a blind guess of a game.

Azikira

Azikira said:

LMFAO, that looks so funny! And furries <3<3<3 yaaaaay!

X3 I wanna play as the fox!

KanrakusPizza

KanrakusPizza said:

First of all, I know Im gonna end up tapping the TOP screen when I play this upside down, so no.

Also...Furries? Really?

Morpheel

Morpheel said:

Acording to the developer, yes, the game is played with the DSi upside down, to be able to hit the furry in the face and torso, and to show it's entire body, with detail.

Capt_N

Capt_N said:

I know a (very) non-regular-gamer person(I will not say casual, because I don't like to use that term, & she isn't even the commonly accepted def(inition) of that term), who had, & played her Gamecube upside down.

ShadowDX1

ShadowDX1 said:

@rainbowkirby6000
Its not a real stupid game like exidia... I wouldnt say its a waste of points my bro loves it+ photo dojo was free for a while and now tis only 200 points

ShadowDX1