Zombie BBQ Chews on DSiWare in North America Next Monday

Posted by James Newton

What big teeth you have

Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ has been out in Europe for well over a year but fear not, North America: Nintendo has not forgotten about you. In fact, you'll get your chance next Monday, as EnjoyUp has just shared the news the game is on the way at long last.

To celebrate the company has also sent over a new introduction video for you to watch below, and you can read our Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ review for the complete picture.

Will you be giving this one a shot?

Ron_DelVillanoAdmin

Ron_DelVillano said:

Awesome. I was wondering if this was ever going to make it over. I have a retail copy of the game, but for 800 points, now no one in North America has an excuse not to own this gem!

Yasume

Yasume said:

Is that like the WiiWare game Zombie Panic in Wonderland? If so, then this should be pretty great.

bboy2970

bboy2970 said:

Cool! I've been waiting on this one for quite some time. I can't wait to give it s spin!

ecco6t9

ecco6t9 said:

Awesome unnoticed retail release here, I really hop people give this game the chance it deserves and I think it may hit at $5.

cheapogamer4life

cheapogamer4life said:

@3 unless u were convince into loaning out your DSi a couple of weeks ago to someone that lives 3 states away.

Why?!? :'(

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I don't know why I thought that this game was already available on DSiWare here in the US. It looks like fun and I will probably get it. Plus, this will be a cheaper alternative to picking up the DS version.:)

Slave

Slave said:

Already got the DS "Full" (or cartridge) version... does this have anything new? or is it the very same... but with a different intro video...

Sylverstone

Sylverstone said:

Jeez, I say to myself I'll stop buying DSiWare games after Shantae and tons of good stuff comes out.....

/sad puppy

Crunc

Crunc said:

$8? How much does the cartridge go for used at gamestop? I need to look into that. Or maybe ebay. I need to look into that.

Omenapoika

Omenapoika said:

I've been meaning to buy this for a year, but every time I load up some points I've been lured away by dark voids and gamelofties... And now before christmas I'm short on money D:

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

Okay, now there's nothing we have that America doesn't.

EDIT: Nothing good, anyway.

SwerdMurd

SwerdMurd said:

g'uh.

From that video, I'd assume the game is a collection of stills that bore me for a minute an 1:18 seconds. Gameplay in teaser videos is...well...required. Screenshots actually look good though.