New Kirby Patches Have Club Nintendo Rewards All Sewn Up

Posted by James Newton

Older items restocked too

It's nearly Christmas, and if you've been hoarding your Club Nintendo coins all year-long you might fancy a festive spending spree now, with new items available including patches from Kirby's Epic Yarn and four colourful Wii Remote wrist straps.

There are two sets of patches inspired by the pink ball's latest outing, one showing Kirby in his saucer and off-road transformations and the other containing Kirby and compatriot Prince Fluff. Don't worry if you can't sew either, as every patch has "Peel-N-Stick" backing meaning you can slap them on an item any old how and they'll grip like a vice.

The patches will set you back 350 Coins per set, with the wrist straps a little more at 450 Coins.

The popular tote and carry bags have also been restocked, so act quickly if you want to grab one of those as they sold out pretty quickly last time around.

[via club.nintendo.com]

Golgo

Golgo said:

That is possibly the greatest thing ever. I want it. No, I NEED it!!! I awnt to decorate my house with them. Please come to rubbish Nintendo Europe...

turtlelink

turtlelink said:

Those wrist straps are pretty cool, but it shouldn't be 450. 300 the most in my opinion.

Nintenzo

Nintenzo said:

I'm Not waiting for the SNES Classic Controller. Even if it does come to America, I will never be able to save up 8000 coins in two years!

Amorous_Badger

Amorous_Badger said:

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Other than wii points, is there anything on Club Nintendo which isn't tat?

Sonic1994CD

Sonic1994CD said:

Those are petty cool items but I waiting for Snes controller and the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack.

Lobster

Lobster said:

I really want the patches but I'm 90 coins short (spent my coins on my glorious messenger bag), and they'll be sold out by the time I have them. Bah. Ebay, here I come!

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

I shouldn't have spent my coins on that Mario towel so soon, I thought there wouldn't be a non-Mario reward for a long time. The patch set will be sold out by the time I get enough coins for it, it's definitely going to be my next order.

bboy2970

bboy2970 said:

As soon as I heard about this I put in my order for the messenger bag, tote bag, and a set of the Kirby patches. Then later on, just for the hell of it I ordered my third Mario pin! I love "free" Club Nintendo things!

nmozdzier

nmozdzier said:

Sigh, the wrist straps are way too expensive, if Nintendo wants to advertise safety, give them out for free, not for as much as a commemorative pin.

kurtasbestos

kurtasbestos said:

I got a whole bunch of Kirby patches at PAX earlier this year, and they're fabulous. But now that there's a whole set to collect, it might actually be worth the ridiculous amount of coins to me.

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

More crap from Club Nintendo. Someday, I would like to actually have a reason to spend some points.

TheLonelyGamer

TheLonelyGamer said:

Sweet, I like those Kirby's Epic Yarn patches, I might get them sometime. The New Super Mario Bros. Wii wrist straps are kinda cool too, but I never use wrist straps anyway. :P

triforceofcourage

triforceofcourage said:

i would get the patches if i had kirbys epic yarn. im hoping to get it for cristmas so if i do ill get some to stick on my wii. :)

SuperLink

SuperLink said:

If anyone is still reading these comments, I have something to say.

If you are an american and there is a Club Nintendo reward you want in the UK, and its really pricy looking, well, if the UK ever does bring their prizes over to the US, I think that the price ratio "Coins:Stars" is 1:5. If you want that in higher terms, it's 100:500. Meaning that 100 US "coins" are equal to 500 UK "stars". It's just multiplacation from there to figure out what the price of something that you want, but cannot have due the fact that it is not in your country yet. YET. (Multiply Japanese prices by 1.6 and you'll get the American equivalent)

You might think "Okay, why do we need to know that ya weirdo?".......my response: I don't know....I'm just sayin.