This Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Trailer is Bursting with Psynergy

Posted by James Newton

Through the fire and flames

There's not too long to wait until Golden Sun: Dark Dawn materialises on North American shores, so now's as good a time as any to take a look at the new Psynergy powers the Adepts will be using on their journey.

Most of the spells on show in this new trailer will be familiar to gamers who've played previous titles in the series, but with the DS's 3D abilities they've gained a new lick of paint and are looking much better for it. They'll also have new uses in the puzzle sections too, letting players reach hitherto unavailable areas through smart use of their skills.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is just one week away from landing in North America, with a European release to follow on December 10th.

pixelman

pixelman said:

Meh, who cares! As long as it doesn't have copious amounts of dialog and the djinn system is less confusing, then it'll be a blast.

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

Can't wait. This might be the best RPG on the DS this year. To bad I haven't finished all my other rpgs yet though.

Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback said:

@Mickeymac.
Because they want to make people buy the game maybe? This trailer does absolutely nothing other than make golden sun scream *LOOKIE MA, I'M A GENERIC RPG)

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

I'm too excited!!!! Only one more week to go!!! Now if I con only get these projects done...

kurtasbestos

kurtasbestos said:

Ahhh jeez, only one week left, and I'm only maybe 75% done with Golden Sun: The Lost Age! Stupid social life and job and needing to eat and/or sleep regularly getting in the way of obviously far more important matters...

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

I've just hit the first dungeon, so here's hoping the puzzles rock. :)

fishman100

fishman100 said:

great song, btw.

WHAT THE (censored) IS THIS????? ONLY A WEEK UNTIL THE GAME IS RELEASED IN THE US????

START THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodysaber

Bloodysaber said:

Corbie, I've never been jealous of your chances to pre-play games but this time, I am completely green with envy. I have waited for YEARS for this game. D:

SO EXCITED

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

Sometimes in the vid Matthews name is shortened to Matt. I don't know why but I thought it was funny that his name kept changing from full to short.