Rytmik: Rock Edition Just 200 Points in North America

Posted by James Newton

Out on December 6th

Rytmik: Rock Edition is a good buy for European musicians at 800 Points, but its upcoming North American release on Monday December 6th is about to get a lot better value.

Cinemax has just got in touch with us to say the portable studio will launch at just 200 Nintendo Points, an absolute steal. Boasting all the features of predecessor Rytmik with some news included too it's a good package, as our Rytmik: Rock Edition review should do enough to convince you.

Will you be picking it up for 200 Points?

cinemaxgames

cinemaxgames said:

@Modo7 - It's our sorry for delays of both Rytmik US releases and also it's Christmas gift, because we'd like give thanks to Americans for Rock!

Sylverstone

Sylverstone said:

The girl looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.....

Also, that is a great price!

edhe

edhe said:

Untitled

HUH-WHAAAAAA?

500 points would, I could have handled, but 200 points!?

shinesprite

shinesprite said:

Didn't care about this game before. But with that review score and at that price, I'd be crazy not to get it!

Jampony

Jampony said:

She's not Summer Glau :P She's probably just some random stock photography model.

Great interface on this thing. Might give it a buy.

Blue_Cat

Blue_Cat said:

I was considering the first one, but 800 points was a little steep for something I wasn't sure I'd be able to use.

75% off is amazing! I'll definitely get this now!

Djrr-ific

Djrr-ific said:

@Cinemax

I won't be buying anymore of your games, stupid studio... A europe studio that is placing american's on the first spot.. ridiculous...

It would be better if we all got a discount or something...

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

@KillTheHaterzzz Hater. :P But seriously, I don't know why you would be mad considering all this means is other people can save money. This is Cinemax's Thanksgiving gift to America; plenty of people are doing deals like that, including really cheap games on Xbox Live and Gaijin Games having sales too.

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

I'm happy for the Americans, but I think it's a bit unfair that they get 600 points off the price for this. I mean, it's not like they had to wait that long (how often does Europe have to wait ages for games like MFC and Shantae) and many wouldn't have bought it for 800 points anyway. I'm not being rude or ungrateful, but I think it's a bit over-the-top.

GammaGames

GammaGames said:

I ahve thr original, but i needed the rock sounds. So, at only 200 points, I'll get this!

James

James said:

Hold on a second guys - this week Europe is receiving two WiiWare games at half their US price. I don't hear many American guys complaining (then again, one of the games in question is Blood Beach!)

cinemaxgames

cinemaxgames said:

@KillTheHaterzzz just for your information - US release of Rytmik was 4 months later than EU release, US release of Rytmik Rock will be 1 month after EU release, 1st Rytmik contest was EU only... So we think that special price is nice compensation; (it's not about who is better... take it easy)

Dodger

Dodger said:

Wow. With that tetris game and now the rock version for 200 points, I may have to pick this up! I'm trying not to buy anymore DSiware since I plan to get a 3DS (yes, I know you can transfer but there are a lot of VC games I want too :P) but there are too many good looking games!

X-145

X-145 said:

I currently have just 200 points! This worked out perfectly! I loved the original Ritmik. I was looking for a good 200 pt game too.
This will be like an early christmas present to myself! :-D

NintenDude97

NintenDude97 said:

Wow, 200! I was expecting it to be 800 points. Hopefully Cave Story will be 800 points so I won't have to spend $20 on Nintendo points.

xPOTATOx

xPOTATOx said:

I have been looking DSiWare all over to find a decent 200 point game. I already have Army Defender and all the other decent ones, and I was thinking about spending 10$ on 1000 points just to get this. Now come its only 200 points?! AWESOME! Will be sold the first day, hahaha.

James

James said:

@KilltheHaterzzz Also remember that Nintendo doesn't allow temporary price promotions on DSiWare, so there's no way Cinemax or any other company could offer us a sale.

Mystic_Kirby

Mystic_Kirby said:

This is great news, however I have to buy 1000 points just to get a 200 points game. Now I'll be stuck with 800 points.

CyXBeAtZ

CyXBeAtZ said:

@cinemaxgames OMG Thanx!! The first edition was Awesome and i was getting this one regardless but for 200 Pts I feel like crying. xD Merry Xmas to you too!! The US contest was a blast =P

drexegar

drexegar said:

With out pitch slides and lack of keypad instruments, (no violins, string etc.) and sorry excuse to create sustained notes, I'm very glad its for 200 points, It isnt all that great.