Ghost Mania Coming To Haunt WiiWare Soon

Posted by Trevor Chan

Yet another puzzle game to download

To date, Legendo has been bringing a different genre to the table with every WiiWare title it has released.

First there was the 2009 platformer The Three Musketeers: One For All!, and then a year later, there was the episodic debut of World War II shooter Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising. Well, things are not about to change as the Sweden-based studio has had its next WiiWare title rated by the Pan European Game Information ratings board and is nothing like the previous titles.

Ghost Mania is a "paranormal puzzler"... and... that's about all we know at this point. Judging by the artwork on the company website, coloured blocks will be involved somehow... and... err... okay, we're struggling here. However, as soon as we get word on some concrete game details, you can be sure to read about it here.

Thanks to Janne for the tip.

[via pegi.info]

Omega

Omega said:

Do we need more coloured blocks games? Well, at least it's no more of Pearl Harbour which I think is downright bland.

eripmav

eripmav said:

Ping! Nice to see tips being posted;)

<gets shoes on>Omega, Pearl bland!?</gets shoes on>

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

The Wii Shop is already overflowing with puzzle games, but if it's from the same guys (and girls, maybe) who made Pearl Harbor, which I hear is awesome, then maybe this'll stand out from the crowd.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

As soon as you head down to your waterfront orchard and start picking the fruit. As for me, I want to know when we get the 2nd episode of Pearl Harbor, as puzzle games are an instant "no" on my list.

eripmav

eripmav said:

I have to put on my 3D Realms hat, Pearl Ep.2 will be out when it's done. Difference is, unlike 3DR, we WILL deliver:)