Gaijin Games Releases BIT.TRIP Teaser

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Can you figure it all out?

Alex Neuse and the guys over at Gaijin Games have always enjoyed toying with their fans when it comes to their BIT.TRIP series and it seems this time will be no different.

We've already seen the name BIT.TRIP FLUX pop up on various sites as the probable name for the sixth and final entry in the series and when we contacted Alex to find out if there was any truth to it, the teaser below is what he replied with.

A lesson is learned.

Life is.

Simply.

There is no death.

There is no before.

There is no after.

All is in flux.

Simply.

Punny

Punny said:

Awesome. It's probably going to be called "BIT.TRIP FLUX," but this could be wrong. I wonder if Commander Video is playable like in RUNNER and FATE...

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

so he really is in limbo, then, after the events of Fate...
so awesome :3
but seriously, i wonder if you'll be able to choose your own ending, or if they'll have different endings depending on what path you take? if all is in flux, and it is what it is, perhaps they'll let us make what we want of it as opposed to laying out one single ending for Commander Video.
oh man i don't know what kind of game Flux is gonna be except for amazing

wanderlustwarrior

wanderlustwarrior said:

"various sites". Whoever could've first mentioned it on this site?

"life is nothing. simply nothing."

It'll be a blending of the playstyles of the first 5 games.

Also, Bit.Trips facebook page actually links back to THIS site for the announcement of this teaser.

Zach

Zach said:

If you mix up the letters in that message it spells "Death's Design"

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

@shinesprite I like the idea of blending the play styles of the previous game but I don't think it should quickly change from one to the next like a remix stage in rhythm paradise because it would be awkward having to quickly switch between the different wii remote positions and controller combinations for the different playstyles.

Fuzzy

Fuzzy said:

This reminds me that I need to get through FATE. Hopefully they go out with something awesome to finish the series. :)

Starwolf_UK

Starwolf_UK said:

Did you know they have these teasers for every game in the series. They appear on the first game-specific page of the manual on the Wii shop (not that anyone reads those as they still get blown away by some of the titles having mutiplayer).

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

He's basically saying that there is no God by saying "There is no after." So the game will obviously be called BIT.TRIP FAITH.

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

Didn't like the Beat demo that much, was disappointed by Runner (liked it though) and the Fate demo didn't impress me so I didn't get it while I had a card bought for it. So I'm curious to see what they are going to do next but I'm not really excited about it.

HipsterDashie

HipsterDashie said:

I still haven't finished FATE yet! Btw, my eyes hurt after only a 30 minute session, whereas I can play Halo or Mario for hours straight. Just goes to show how intense that game is. :D

SuperMarioFan96

SuperMarioFan96 said:

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

HOLY #$%#$#@%%#$&@(!%#&%&#$%&@$&%@#&$%#&@%&#$%%#&!%#&

Seriously I don't even know what to say to that. So he's in limbo... er... "Flux" forever and ever?
"A lesson is learned."
Which is?!?
Simply is written twice.... does that mean something?!?!?!?
(thanks Gaijin I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight D:).

OverlordMao

OverlordMao said:

Still, since all the Bit.Trip games have had a slightly different style of gameplay (all related to the music though), I wonder what this one will be like.

Kholdstare

Kholdstare said:

Hmm ... "All is in Flux."?
Could this mean that FLUX (?) will have the gameplay elements of the all the other BIT.TRIP games?

MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart said:

Man... I love these cryptic teasers... although for the final episode, I think I'd have chosen a better title than FLUX. Maybe if they switched with FATE... but, what's in a name? If you called Mario "Mustachio Mayhem," he'd still be awesome.

...anyone with me in agreeing to call Mario "Mustachio Mayhem" as a nickname? lol

Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome said:

Maybe it'll have something to do with time travel AND the rest of the series at the same time! Awesome!
as in, travelling back in time to the rest of the series but changing something

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

I love the ridiculous clutching-at-straws wild mass guessing that goes on with these teasers. HE SAYS EIGHT LINES AND EIGHT IS THE INFINITY SYMBOL ON ITS SIDE THEREFORE THE GAME WILL BE ENDLESS. HE ALSO USES PUNCTUATION, SO IT WILL BE A GRAMMAR TUTOR GAME.

Bit.Trip Teaches Typing. You totally heard it here first.

Omega

Omega said:

I don't know.

Why the hype.

Is so huge.

The One who watches.

Over and gives.

Blessings to all.

Still not interested.

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

Ever played a BIT.TRIP game, Omega? If not, do yourself a favor and, y'know... GO OUT THERE AND DOWNLOAD ONE RIGHT THIS SECOND.

RionaaM

RionaaM said:

@33
That's why they invented Typing of the Dead. Maybe Flux is a remake of that game!

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

I think it'll be called BIT.TRIP LIFE because they posted a link to Nintendo*Life* for this teaser on other sites.

:P

rwq

rwq said:

You guys are so lost. Read the little verse again and it becomes so obvious! What game has no death, no end, no winners or losers?

As Gaijin is working their way thru video game history there is only one way it can end anyway, say hello to BIT.TRIP FARM