Competition Winners: Rabbids Sleep Over (UK)

Posted by Anthony Dickens

Chickens, eggs, arcades and cake

To celebrate the release of upcoming Raving Rabbids In Time for Wii Ubisoft and Nintendo Life were proud to present a very special competition, with three sets of tickets available, each set lets one winner plus two friends and a parent to attend a special Rabbids sleep over in the Science Museum.

Contestants had to answer the following question: Where would you travel in time if you had the Rabbid’s time travelling washing machine? We've selected our three favourite answers:

-TR with "I'd go back and see which came first, the chicken or the egg - It's a tough one to crack.", finally answering that age old question!

dajosh27 with "I would travel to back to the 80s and 90s so I could play some of those awesome arcade games like Street Fighter and NBA Jam..", ah the golden age of arcades, we miss you too.

kateminx with "I would travel back about half an hour before I ate the whole chocolate cake :-)", one we're sure the Rabbids would find useful.

The winners will be contacted via email to receive further instructions on the event, congratulations!

It seems lots of people wanted to head back to the 1966 World Cup Final for obvious reasons, plenty of folks went with the Jurassic Park vibe and wanted to visit the Dinosaurs, others wanted to go back to a more youthful self or to be with past relatives, even to World War 3 (kind of scary) and finally one entry simple said: Alaska - but why cluff?

Whilst we won't be attending the event ourselves, we hope to share some Ubisoft coverage of the sleepover next weekend.

[via Competition2: Rabbids Travel in Time Science Adventure (UK)]

Objection

Objection said:

Congrats to all the winners. I have no idea what happened in the 1966 World Cup, though. Yay for sports fail. Guess I could google it...

James

James said:

@OB It's the first and only time England won a major football sporting tournament :)

SuperMarioFan96

SuperMarioFan96 said:

Congrats winners! Even if this had been for the US, I don't know if I'd really want to go to this "sleepover." I would've rather just gotten the game. But hey, it was UK only, so why should I care?

fishman100

fishman100 said:

You enjoy yourselves, me on the other hand....

I haven't had a sleepover since last year. How sad.

Oregano

Oregano said:

The game's already out? Wow.... it's been very quiet... not heard much about it..:S

mikejonesuk

mikejonesuk said:

I'm confused!
Are the three 'favourite answers' you have selected the winners?
I hope not because the original competition description stated that the you would 'randomly select the winners'. Choosing your favourites is not 'random'.
If I had thought the selection process was not random, I would have put more thought into my answer.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

For anyone thinking of traveling any further back than the 1960's, be aware that you're risking catching smallpox and creating a plague when you come back.

I've always wanted to see that mentioned (but not actually occur; I'm not a horror fan) as a possible danger of time travel in a time travel story, but I've yet to see it.

Vinsanity

Vinsanity said:

All funnier answers than I could think of:) I would probably just go back in time and show a bunch of people from the 1890's (or somewhere thereabouts) and show them a screening of Transforrmers, Independence Day, Cloverfield, District 9 - stuff like that. Then I'd tell them those were all true stories, and leave them with a warning; "That's how the future will be like".

See, none of these answers were as mean spirited:) good selections. Congrats to the winners.

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

@Bulbasaurus
You also risk not being able to communicate with people if you go back more than a few hundred years, because of language evolution. There's also always the possibility, like in Conduit, of spawning into a wall or tree that was there 50+ years ago that isn't there today.

Time travel is Trouble with a capital T.

Honestly, the only reason I would go back in time is to kill John Connor. Robots FTW.

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

Love Vinsanity's answer. Congrats to the winners, have a great time doing whatever it is you'd do at a sleepover in a museum with insane rabbits!
@James Your new avatar is awesome!

If I could travel in time I'd sell my time machine for billions of pounds. Yes, I'm that bad.

-TR

-TR said:

I'm honoured to win this and so disapointed I'm not actually able to attend. I do love those bunnies.

dajosh27

dajosh27 said:

cant believe i won this... cant wait to go on fridayy... luckilyy i am just about able to go in terms of age... If i was one year older, i wouldnt be able to go :P Thanks guys for picking my answer :)