Black Wii Fit Plus Bundle Steps Up to UK on December 3rd

Posted by James Newton

Another week, another bundle

Nintendo's already released or announced limited edition Wii consoles in red and black, but if you bet on the next package announced being red you just lost your chips.

Launching in the UK on December 3rd, this new package includes a black Wii, Wii Fit Plus and an exclusive black Balance Board as well as Wii Sports. The controller is also the new Wii Remote Plus, meaning it comes with Wii MotionPlus built-in, though again there's no MotionPlus-enabled game in the box.

Do you like the look of the new black Balance Board?

THE ULTIMATE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION TO FUN AND FITNESS THIS CHRISTMAS
Nintendo launches new Wii Fit Plus bundle across Europe on 3 December

If you are searching for a fun way to exercise at home, then look no further, as Nintendo launches a new and exclusive Wii Fit Plus bundle just in time for Christmas, complete with sleek black Wii console and black Wii Balance Board, Wii Fit Plus software and Wii Sports game, available from 3 December.

Wii Fit Plus offers a work out solution for both body and mind and all from the comfort of your own living room. Packed with over 60 activities including fun games which help to improve your balance, numerous strength training exercises and yoga based activities, you can work out, relax and ease away the stresses of daily life. You can also customise your fitness routines to make your at-home training regime even more convenient and there’s even a calorie check which enables you to measure and burn off the calorie equivalent to what you have eaten!

The Wii Balance Board has built-in sensors measuring weight and detecting shifts in balance, both from side to side and front to back. It can be used for an extensive array of fun and dynamic exercises activities, including aerobics, yoga, muscle stretches and games. After a hearty workout, why not also have a little fun as you cool down and attempt to virtually snowboard down a mountain, fly in the sky as a bird or carefully negotiate a tight rope walk?

Also included in this exclusive bundle is the popular, Wii Sports game, offering five distinct activities each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic sporting experience. In tennis, you'll grab the controller like a racquet and swing – the game will register forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast you swing and at what angle. Baseball will have you gripping the controller like a bat and swatting fastballs out of the park in a home run derby.

In golf you'll step up to the tee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally to direct the ball onto the green. Or how about bowling, where you raise the Wii Remote in your hand just like a bowling ball, and swing your arms to roll the ball? When boxing, use the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, dodging, weaving and punching your opponents.

For a perfect present that the whole family can enjoy this Christmas, whilst also burning off some of those festive calories; get your hands on the Wii Fit Plus bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Balance Board and Wii Fit Plus when it launches across Europe on 3 December.

Related Games

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

If only Nintendo would release base colors at launch for consoles and accessories and THEN branch out to other colors. I always wanted a black Wii since the first prototype pics of the Wii (which is SO unfair now that it's taken 5 years before it FINALLY came) but I'm not about to part with my white Wii, too many miles put on at this point to stop now.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

@MeloMan: I guess you can always get a can of black spray paint ;P. I know what you mean I like the look of the Black Wii alot better I wish I had that choice when I got my Wii. But yeah I have to many VC games on my Wii that I dont want to have to rebuy or lose. In all honestly I think they would sell alot more of these new colored Wiis if they would just let us transfer VC and Wiiware games from one console to another. If that was the case then for sure I would pick one up.

Zach

Zach said:

The wii fit mat should've always been black, what with my dirty feet stepping all over it.

Pj1

Pj1 said:

I bet you a Super Mario All Stars pack will be next!!

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

Nintendo really needed a way for people to transfer games before these multiple color choices arrived. Bottom line, new colors get CURRENT owners to buy stuff they don't need. The lack of a transfer option nips that in the bud.

Still, the controllers don't have that problem and I'm sure they make a good margin on those.

Gamesake

Gamesake said:

How much does this bundle cost? If it's the same price as the other ones than this would be a serious deal, otherwise I'd skip it.

Caliko

Caliko said:

This is gonna move units like crazy!

especially if it's marked at a discount.

Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King said:

I guess that use leaves the Wii Zapper.

So the next one should be Black Wii + Wiimote+ + Black Zapper and....I dunno, Link's Crossbow Training or HOTD Overkill? :P

Machu

Machu said:

Anyway, awesome bundle it really is. Though, it's a big error not putting Wii Sports Resort in there too.

Kirk

Kirk said:

Man Nintendo's throwing out quite a few bundles this Christmas.

I expect this is going to help them sell quite a few units over the holiday period.

ToastyYogurt

ToastyYogurt said:

With a M+ enabled Wiimote in the new holiday bundles and the regular Wii packages including Wii Sports Resort, you think they would include Sports Resort with the holiday bundles...

Rebel81

Rebel81 said:

In Europe it is possible to tranfer your downloads, just contact your local Nintendo-helpdesk and they can explain how to get it fixed.

Morgana

Morgana said:

WOW! That's cool! We got the Wii Fit Plus and white Balance Board for our mom for Christmas last year.

Wolfo

Wolfo said:

It's cheaper produce for Wii, i think it must include 4 games hehe, Wii sports, Wii sports resort, Wii fit plus and New super Mario bros wii. a great Bundle that it would be sold excellent.