BIT.TRIP FATE Coming October 25th

Posted by Corbie Dillard

CommanderVideo fires up for fifth entry in the series

The nice folks at Gaijin Games have just announced that their fifth entry in the popular BIT.TRIP series BIT.TRIP FATE will be hitting the North American WiiWare service on October 25th and will only set you back a paltry 800 Wii Points.

"BIT.TRIP FATE is like the Empire Strikes Back of the BIT.TRIP series." said Alex Neuse, CEO of Gaijin Games (me) "It's a much darker episode in our hero's life, and is full of depressing themes, dreary hidden messages, sad music, and an overall gloomy theme. YOU'LL LOVE IT!"

We'll keep you posted on any new information regarding the upcoming title and we'll have a full review shortly after its release. If you just can't wait, you can always check out our first impressions of the game to tide you over until the review.

SuperMarioFan96

SuperMarioFan96 said:

Oh man, they said it might be released this Monday! D: Oh well, that's still quite soon. I wait patiently. (NOT! :D )

OverlordMao

OverlordMao said:

Still...waiting...for...La...Mulana....
AHHH! BULLET HELL! DO WANT :)
As long as LM is 1000 points, then I'll be able to buy both, hopefully.

Philip_J_ReedStaff

Philip_J_Reed said:

"depressing themes, dreary hidden messages, sad music, and an overall gloomy theme."

BIT.TRIP MAJORA

Noire

Noire said:

No, Commander Video... I am your mother.

serach your heart you know it to be untrue

Also I will be buying this, even though I have not beaten BEAT, CORE, VOID, or RUNNER. Go me!

GammaGames

GammaGames said:

Looks pretty cool, they should make a demo like they did for a limited time a while ago :P

WaveWarlock

WaveWarlock said:

Vedy nice! :D
Even though Bit. Trip Runner was hit and miss for me, I'm still excited for this one.

thaantman

thaantman said:

DO WANT, but just dished out a bout load of points for sonic. please be a contest that gives out like a hundred copies like the groovin block one, Gaijin Games can afford to do it with the way they bringing out games

Fuzzy

Fuzzy said:

I haven't finished any of their games :) . I've still enjoyed playing them though.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Awesome, I haven't bought a good WiiWare game in ages. I finally have something worth spending my Wii points on!:D

brainofj

brainofj said:

@11 and @13

I'm with you in buying FATE despite not having beaten the other four. Day-of purchase for sure.

iAlias

iAlias said:

I've never bought a Bit. Trip. Game, but this looks great! I'll probably get it (I'll need two point cards for Christmas, one for this and Runner, one for Shantae and Cave Story)

HipsterDashie

HipsterDashie said:

Looking foward to this one. I'm bringing my Wii back to uni when I return from going home this weekend (hopefully) and I plan on buying Core in the meantime to play. Not to mention that will mean my BIT.TRIP collection will be complete. :)

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

Awesome.

Anyway, I can't wait to get this when I get a Wii, and I'm glad it's only 800 points.

ReddLionz

ReddLionz said:

@egg meister
Well, they confirmed that there would be 6 in total. So, one more Bit. Trip after FATE. But I am so getting this. And Sonic. Oh wait a minute, then I'd need 3000 points...darn.

kobe1724

kobe1724 said:

If this is anything like Runner, then I'll probably be playing this on the 25th of October :)